Two Wheel Forums banner

OMG..Corporate america irritates me to NO END!!

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  GSXR1000DJ 
#1 ·
OMG !!! Excuse if I rant for a minute here. I work in tech support..key words here TECH SUPPORT !! I help co workers and end users trouble shoot their internet connection, computer, programs, etc. Up until this point, TECH SUPPORT, had full access to download programs, install software, etc..in order to help said users/customers with their own problems. I prefer to use Avant Browser for the simple reasons of its fast, lightweight, comes with installed flash/image/pop up stopper and has the tabbed browsing options. Thus using less computer resources and having less tabs open at the bottom of my screen, and generally making my life just alittle easier for the 8 hours I spend here 5 days a week.

NOW, I come in here today, my whole depts. computers are ghosted, all prev. programs uninstalled , browser bookmarks gone, and all they left me with is this worthless, crash prone, security hole filled, slow, browser called Internet Explorer !!! No more tabs, no more pop up stoppers, no more ability to download or install anything!!! WTF !!!!!!!!!! . Thank goodness for Yahoo's bookmarks atleast!!

I know you have to be careful with our internal network, everybody does these days, but thats why we have spam/virus/spyware guards and filters on our servers, routers, networks, etc. But still, up until this point, for all these years, its been fine, no issues, no problems, and life was pretty much as good as could be expected in a corporate environment..work condition wise.

Thank you for making my day start off crappy, and thank you for the now 6 IE browser windows windows I have open in my task bar !!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Gas Man said:
Just put it all back on the PC, just to "show them"!

But ya, Avant Browser ROCKS!! Thank you to ME!! :lol:
Yes thank you to you Gas man..i use it at home and WAS using it here, I cant even install that in here now.. :wtf: :rant:

guess I better start findin a way around this!

#8 ·
OK..its not Corporate America Sucks...its SusLink. I didn't mind working for the previous company as they paid me ok. Now new company needs to do what they used to do before employing all previous company employees. It was a great company and no one ever complained as much as i hear it now. Previous company is almost out of business for a reason. I don't new new company i work for to be doing the same damn things as other did and find myself looking once again. :bash:

Atleast they could have done was tell us they were going to wipe everything out so we could save all of our info. :bash: :bash: They will be getting an email from me tomorrow and some beitching as well. thanks for listening.

#9 ·
Yes this is true DJ...

SusLink following corp america, ie, the "other company" and that started this downward spiral!! :disapp: which has now come to this point as well.

#10 ·
Grumble Grumble Grumble I guess their should be a trio of disgruntled Suslink employees complaining.... I guess I miss the old way the way that things used to be where we could do what ever and not have to worry about codes and all of this other garbage... :cursin:

#13 ·
Tippy said:
AIM is still available but pretty much anything else like Avant, Google Toolbar, Show Desktop... ect ect are all unavailable... :bash:

Show desktop not available...:wtf: What are we...a bunch of little F-ing kids in there?? No...we do a damn job and setting our comps to do only so few things is bullsheeit. :cursin: Oh yes I am mad right now about it. I will be finding out why tomorrow.

#14 ·
what the hell is coprate america?????

#15 ·
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
what the hell is coprate america?????

Corporate America has one goal; to please the stockholder. The customer and employee are left to suffer the consequences. The problem is that Corporate America has lost touch with general moral values upon which this country was built. Corporate America has become the Land of the Greed. Honesty, Quality, Company Loyalty to the employee and by the employee to the company, modest growth, customer satisfaction, and life-long careers all seem to be worthless in today's rat race. As a society we have become all too willing to purchase products that lack quality. Note the phrase "we live in a throwaway society."

It all is starting to suck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.