Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off let me say the link sucks, d/l is slow as hell (no chance for a dialup probably), but its worth the wait.

Troy Bayliss vs Colin Edwards in WSbk a few years back.

Bayliss vs Edwards

Edwards is on the VTR. I loved those bikes! I would love to get the SP-1 or 2 (whichever was possible to obtain, I forget which one), but the prices are too much and the parts availability are too low. Not for the regular VTR though!

·
Registered
955 Posts
good battle, .freddie spencer vs eddie lawson had some great epic battles.I use to love watching the 250 class where theyd have 4 or 5 bikes battling for the whole race with tons of lead changes.........gotta love the start of a motorcycle race..nothing like it, :crazy:

nice video.... :dthumb:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
...loved it! WAtching Troy Corser on the Aprilia years back was what really turned me on to racing, and seeing Edwards race locked me in. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OH HELL YEAH Pickle !!!!!! Great vid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats some serious action there !! Watched it twice and saved the vid !!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm hopin for a revival this year twisty... Most of the major manufacturers back in it.. some good competition stepping up... All on the Pirelli's still, but I still think it will be a good year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts