Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
He actually has that bike leaned over pretty good in the first picture, and he has the brakes on, but not hard enough to skid the tires. He's lucky there's no SUV coming the other direction. The guy coming the other way saw he was having trouble and slowed down and moved toward the shoulder. Here in Colorado, those decreasing radius turns, where the road follows a canyon, are fairly common. I think both riders survived this one with little damage. Of course the other guy may have whomped him good afterward.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
how LOW can you go!! :bonk: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
first of all..if you are the oncoming rider, seeing this guy coming at you..dont you think you'd stop or atleast get the hell outta the way :confused: :screwy:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Pigface1 said:
At least they're wearing denim shirts and brain buckets in case they go down.
Good point - lol.. Maybe I should try that - who needs stinking leathers! lol.. Another couple of Marlyn Brando wannabes.. GTFO Fugazi Cruiser Wannabes..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Seriously, what are the odds that two guys wearing the same garb on almost the exact same bike hit head to head like that in a turn? :confused: I have to wonder if they're going back and forth on the same turns over and over. . and they still can't get it right. lmao

My money says they all just got done getting hammered at Hooters and one of them said, "Hey, I know where a great set of turns is!" :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Im still not getting how you can let somebody get that close to you before you decide to do something about it.. :bash: Im think beer wasnt all they had at Hooters ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
first of all..if you are the oncoming rider, seeing this guy coming at you..dont you think you'd stop or atleast get the hell outta the way :confused: :screwy:
looks like neither of them know how to turn.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Who was taken this pic?? I think it was staged to look like it was going to be a head on. I could be wrong. Maybe. Maybe not. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
if you look closely you can see a skid mark from the rear tire of the guy about to get run into

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome DAN DUBEAU. Great having you here on 2 Wheel. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice it. :)

What kind of ride do you have??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts