Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm at campus in between classes and I have about an hour to kill. I jump on a computer and discover that someone left their AIM buddy list open. Should I screw around and send messages to people? I don't know the person, nor do I know any of the people on the list, although I've already checked out profiles. This COULD be a lot of fun. Not my fault he's an idiot. :lol:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
sned "oh yeah, BTW, i didn't want to bring this up but you should go to the clinic and get tested..." then log out real fast :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
sned "oh yeah, BTW, i didn't want to bring this up but you should go to the clinic and get tested..." then log out real fast :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
last time someone did that on a school computer and i got on next, i went down the whole list asking every person if they wanted to bang. lol guy, girls didnt matter. lol they where replying back like wtf are u talking about.
just turn yourself into a cyber stud and try to hook up with the women. this would be really cool if it is a girls screen name ur on.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I have one chick thinking that the guy is going to be "in town", whereaver that is, and that he may "spend the night". LOL

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Well, I have one chick thinking that the guy is going to be "in town", whereaver that is, and that he may "spend the night". LOL
Tell her what he (you) want to do to her :lol: .

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, I figured out it's a girls ID and her name is amelia. LOL This is fun. :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
she's hot, i'd woudn't mess w/her. I'd tell her what i found and start out flirting w/her. Get yourself in there bro

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
jdog said:
she's hot, i'd woudn't mess w/her. I'd tell her what i found and start out flirting w/her. Get yourself in there bro

Nice JDog! Seriously how old are we? To mess around with people using her account is just plain childish. Funny, yet childish. Be the better person and just shut er down/ log it off. Imagine how pissed you woul dbe if someone did that to you and turned you into a flaming ****. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ace said:
Nice JDog! Seriously how old are we? To mess around with people using her account is just plain childish. Funny, yet childish. Be the better person and just shut er down/ log it off. Imagine how pissed you woul dbe if someone did that to you and turned you into a flaming ****. LOL
WOW, look at what kind of guy Ace has turned into. I would think you would be the first Joker. :screwy:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Ace said:
Ace grew a conscience or something???!??!? :nono:

"Man, don't do it, it's not worth it to risk it! (You're right!)
Not over this **** (Stop!) Drop the biscuit (I will!)
Don't even listen to Slim yo, he's bad for you
(You know what Dre? I don't like your attitude..)"

"Meet Ace, twenty-one years old.
After meeting a young girl at a rave party,
things start getting hot and heavy in an upstairs bedroom.
Once again, his conscience comes into play... ("****!")"

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I had a little bit of fun. One person seemed certain that I was joking, but I could tell he or she was still a bit hesitant. I'm sure they called the girl later to find out. Before finding out it was a girl's ID, I had sent a message to another girl about what I wanted to do to her. Just as I found out the ID didn't belong to a guy, the one girl sent back, "WHAT??? Who is this?" Luckily, the first person had JUST typed, "If this isn't Amelia, then it has to be Britt and Amelia is sitting next to you laughing." Sweet, so now I had a name to tell the girl who I was, and I did. She asked something else and the other person just happened to mention Amelia's boyfriend, Corey, which gave me a little more to play around with. So I told the girl that Corey was being an ass and I was just a bit curious to be with another chick. She said she wasn't interested so I made her swear not to tell anyone and not to act different around me. Then some other girl popped on and I asked her if she wanted to go out looking for guys. I again said that Corey was being an ass and I wanted to "get laid". She said really? I said, yep. She then asked where in the world we'd find guys and I commented that it would be easy, we could find them anywhere. She said that hasn't been her luck. I asked how many she'd been with this year and said that I'd cheated on Corey twice already. She was surprised, but admitted to hooking up with 3 guys so far this year. Anyway, the other person was still trying to talk me out of cheating on Corey and I mentioned to somehow let him know he should get checked out, just to be sure.

It was pretty funny at the time, but I feel kind of bad now. However, at the end of each conversation, I told people to call me later tonight. I imagine everyone will call her/mention the strange conversations to her and she'll be like WTF?? I imagine it will all get straightened out pretty quick because the one person really couldn't fully believe it was Amelia sending the messages. She'll most likely change her ID, at least if she has ANY brains.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts