Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a solo cowl for the CBR...

first big thing that ive done since the summer cause ive been strapped for cash...

But...ill be getting around 800$ from the army soon so this is what im gonna be getting...

Carbon Fiber Hugger-175$
Carbon Fiber Exhaust guard- 125$
Carbon Fiber Chaine Guard- 125$
Pazzo Levers- 160$
Galfer SS lines-140$

After that ill be grabbin these with some cash for my bday....

Pilot Powers 2CT, vortex rearsets, and a PCIII before the summertime

and hopefully a 520 kit during the summer before i go away with uncle sam..

man do i miss modding the bike:cheers:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Ordered a solo cowl for the CBR...

first big thing that ive done since the summer cause ive been strapped for cash...

But...ill be getting around 800$ from the army soon so this is what im gonna be getting...

Carbon Fiber Hugger-175$
Carbon Fiber Exhaust guard- 125$
Carbon Fiber Chaine Guard- 125$
Pazzo Levers- 160$
Galfer SS lines-140$

After that ill be grabbin these with some cash for my bday....

Pilot Powers 2CT, vortex rearsets, and a PCIII before the summertime

and hopefully a 520 kit during the summer before i go away with uncle sam..

man do i miss modding the bike:cheers:
Why waste all that money?

With all that money you could just buy a leather suit and go to the track several times.... especially the CF bits... what's the point? I can see a couple little dress up bits, like the cowl, but after that... :idk:

·
Registered
448 Posts
:iagree: carbon fiber is way overpriced.
but the cowl is a good look. dont see many of them around on the honda's or yami's.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Why waste all that money?

With all that money you could just buy a leather suit and go to the track several times.... especially the CF bits... what's the point? I can see a couple little dress up bits, like the cowl, but after that... :idk:
its lighter, as strong, and he likes the look :lol:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have alpinestar track pants that zip into my alpinestar MX1 leather jacket and alpinestar gp pro gloves along with SMX+ boots...and my arai

so gear im all set on.

I want a new hugger because mine got scratched up when I ended up doing an endo by accident when some bitch cut me off earlier this summer and my liscens plate scratched it up, the exhaust guard looks better than the silver junky thing that is on there now....and you cant have a chain guard that isnt carbon fiber when the hugger is....just looks stupid imo...and i like the way it looks

I want pazzo levers

and i think the rest of the mods are good ones to do.

Hopefully when i get back from Benning next year when i leave I can grab a 600 and make it a pure sport bike:cheers:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just ordered my shorty black on black pazzos:cheers:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you mean wheelying it.....well ive only done it twice, both by accident...lol

the powerband is so smooth and straight that its just kinda easy to do it...but i dont like doing wheelies.

But if ur asking if I am going to not be riding this thing the awnser obv is no....im pissed that there is snow on the ground:wbs:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
so gear im all set on.

Hopefully when i get back from Benning next year when i leave I can grab a 600 and make it a pure sport bike:cheers:
Well if you're all set on gear, that money could buy you almost a whole season of TD's. Your money though :idk:

And buy a 600? Didn't you just have one that you sold? I think you just like to change things for the sake of changing them :lol:
just ordered my shorty black on black pazzos:cheers:
Nice.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
let me know how the 1000RR does on the 2cts, if you get the edges wearing out extremely prematurely.. i wanted to try em but as it is ill wear out the edges of the basic powers first.. i dont wanna have to commute non stop just to get the center worn out to justify a new set and wont replace tires when the middle is still so good... i wind up commuting off the last 500 miles of center tread.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well if you're all set on gear, that money could buy you almost a whole season of TD's. Your money though :idk:

And buy a 600? Didn't you just have one that you sold? I think you just like to change things for the sake of changing them :lol:

Nice.
hahaha i am quite spontaneous when i buy stuff....but i just cant see taking my cbr to the track....i wouldnt want to drop it....if i get a cheap 600 then who the f cares right? Its on my to "buy" list

btw...ordered my pazzo levers friday...showed up on monday.....sweet deal..

www.motomummy.com
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
pazzo shorty's, carbon fiber exhaust guard and GP hugger, and OEM cowl seat

all i need to do now is order a new fender eliminator from sportbike creations along with a integrated tail light and she's ready for the spring.

list of stuff to do-
Sell the Two Brothers slip on
Buy a Akropovic full Race system
Buy the matching powercommander
Buy PP 2CT's
Buy SS Brake lines
Buy some sort of rear sets
Buy a 520 chain kit

heres a pic of my daily driver now that the cobra is gone

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks dude, gotta meet up in the spring

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Nice bike, but that exhaust is gross. The stocker fits much better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts