Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A man was attacked and injured after jumping into a lion's den at the Taipei Zoo and trying to convert the lions to Christianity. The 46-year-old man leaped into the den of African lions and shouted "Jesus will save you," according to the report. He also said, "Come bite me" before one of the male lions attacked and bit the man.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
these people give so many other people bad raps, its not even funny! :screwy:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I heard this on the radio yesterday! What a freakin moron! Everyone knows Lions would be way more likely to be converted to Islam! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah I saw that on TV last night pretty crazy stuff... Dont know what the hell he was thinkin but I guess he thought that he was a smart cookie :luck: buddy

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
he could have atleast brought some meat with him as a peace offering or intermediate sacrifice.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Daniel was thrown into the lions den as a test to see if his God would protect him, which he did. He did not go into the den for purpose of converting the lions. Its one thing to read the story incorrectly, its a whole new game when you act it out and make the same mistake. :bash:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
:bash: :wtf:

What an idiot!!!!! But then again, to each their own I guess!!! :screwy: :leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Douge said:
Daniel was thrown into the lions den as a test to see if his God would protect him, which he did. He did not go into the den for purpose of converting the lions. Its one thing to read the story incorrectly, its a whole new game when you act it out and make the same mistake. :bash:

:iagree: maybe he should have read a more modern translation of the Bible. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
I heard this on the radio yesterday! What a freakin moron! Everyone knows Lions would be way more likely to be converted to Islam! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I saw it on the news tonight well last night, and that Lion bit the crap out of him. :screwy: Some people really amaze me.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Jay Leno was talking about it as well!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts