Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, everything is working fine with Mozilla. It must have been my connection or my impatience on the weekend.

Sorry if I gave you any kind of scare this afternoon. You're not going to ban me now are you? :skep:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Iron Mike said:
Okay, everything is working fine with Mozilla. It must have been my connection or my impatience on the weekend.

Sorry if I gave you any kind of scare this afternoon. You're not going to ban me now are you? :skep:
Hey!!! Do we send the bad boys and girls to Banned Camp here??? What do I have to do to get my vacation to banned camp??? do you have horses and sailboats and crafts and such....are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...are we there yet?...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ive had intermittent problems with Mozilla here on TWF, before..even with the latest versions...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ShanMan was over on CF and the topic came up. I run IE at work so I can lurk from there with no problems. It's rare I have an opportunity to get by here after hours to contribute.

Ahhh, my second.....er......third home. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Iron Mike said:
ShanMan was over on CF and the topic came up. I run IE at work so I can lurk from there with no problems. It's rare I have an opportunity to get by here after hours to contribute.

Ahhh, my second.....er......third home. :)

stop over any time u like..its always good to have another online! :)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Iron Mike said:

No problem, I just wanted to make sure it works! With FF gaining in popularity the last thing I want is for this site to have issues.

No banning... this time. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
stevnmd said:
I've been browing this site from Firefox exclusively and haven't had a problem at all... FWIW...

hhmm, im gonna go home, and unistall the current version, and reinstall it..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
You know it's rude to speak a foreign language in front of the locals...WTF are you talking about????????????
Mozilla is a unique way to browse the internet, instead of the same crash prone, heavy, boring old IE..they also have a stand alone pop3 email program.
:dthumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ShanMan14 said:
No problem, I just wanted to make sure it works! With FF gaining in popularity the last thing I want is for this site to have issues.

No banning... this time. :lol:

Thanks bud. I just wanted to follow-up like I said I would. It's nice to be able to spend some time around here.

My wife is working evenings and I just put the rugrats to bed. It finally ME time. :D

Now if I could just the the vette running and a bike back on the road I'd be all set. :bas:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Iron Mike said:
Thanks bud. I just wanted to follow-up like I said I would. It's nice to be able to spend some time around here.
Hey, it's great to have you here. Spend whatever time you can!

My wife is working evenings and I just put the rugrats to bed. It finally ME time. :D
Oh man, don't I know what that's like.... :smash: ME time is so rare these days. :sob:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Holy cow. Am I the only one who still uses IE 6.0.2800.1106???? I have always used it and never had a problem with it in the history of me on the computer and that is a long time. I have tried the others before but still like good old IE. Oh well. Thats just me. We all use what we use.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Holy cow. Am I the only one who still uses IE 6.0.2800.1106???? I have always used it and never had a problem with it in the history of me on the computer and that is a long time. I have tried the others before but still like good old IE. Oh well. Thats just me. We all use what we use.

hhmm consider urself lucky..IE blows donkey chunks... :puke: I must enlighten you to the benefits of tabs, my grasshopper!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
hhmm consider urself lucky..IE blows donkey chunks... :puke: I must enlighten you to the benefits of tabs,
Tabs or different windows opened still about the same to me. You have to move the mouse to click and open that window you want. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Tabs or different windows opened still about the same to me. You have to move the mouse to click and open that window you want. :D
no no no...how much do you need :chair: ...tabs rock, much quicker, uses less resources on the comp, and less open tabs on ur task bar, etc. :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
And with FF, you'll get security updates in a TIMELY fashion, as opposed to updates that are never going to be produced. Downside is you'll have to apply them yourself.

Supporting "the other guy" keeps innovation happening. When was the last time IE changed to make our lives a little bit easier? I bet it will soon, in response to FF's growing popularity. Tabs are beautiful, clutter is installed on an as-desired basis, and personalization is quite easy to do. :2cents:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
kanwisch said:
. When was the last time IE changed to make our lives a little bit easier? I bet it will soon, in response to FF's growing popularity. Tabs are beautiful, clutter is installed on an as-desired basis, and personalization is quite easy to do. :2cents:
They just tried that with SP2, and we all know how WELL thats worked since it was released! :skep:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
They just tried that with SP2, and we all know how WELL thats worked since it was released! :skep:

I think bill needs shot for that one. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts