Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one?
Sounds cool, WiFi, bluetooth and 4 GB hard drive :yikes: Looks to be option for bikers who donot want to carry laptop on rides ;)
Just ordered one from www.buy.com great price $424.99 :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Braggin about new toys yet again eh? :dupe:

So your basically saying that with this Gas Man could virtually be hooked up and posting on 2 Wheel Forum anytime, anywhere! :yikes:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I have a phone connection for my helmet speakers and I usually won't answer it when I'm out. One of the reasons I ride is to get away from people like you

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I used to be a Palm freak, until the LCD decided to go down the drain, after using a Windows CE unit like compaq or HP Ipaq I would never go back to Palm. The windows CE units have so much more capeabilities, expansion, and options.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ace said:

So your basically saying that with this Gas Man could virtually be hooked up and posting on 2 Wheel Forum anytime, anywhere! :yikes:
YES, reviews give battery over 8 hours of internet surfing :yikes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ace said:

Now were talkin!! :dthumb: I could :whore: while on riding breaks!! :willy:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
GM You would probably get voice activation software and :whore: while you are riding! :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:drool: that would be the best!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gas Man said:
Should get it next week, let you know how it works out ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
How big is the screen on that? Is it basically the same size as a palm?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AirForceTeacher said:
How big is the screen on that? Is it basically the same size as a palm?
Screen 1/3 bigger than my Palm 72.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i dont really see the point of a palm anything. you either have to be in a hot spot or have a blue tooth phone to access the net. but i will say that if ur thinking about getting an ipod this would be a better investment. 4GB is way more music than u will ever listen to on a ride. plus u get all the other features.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
zx636r said:
i dont really see the point of a palm anything. you either have to be in a hot spot or have a blue tooth phone to access the net. but i will say that if ur thinking about getting an ipod this would be a better investment. 4GB is way more music than u will ever listen to on a ride. plus u get all the other features.
Plenty of unsecure WiFi connections to be found. Looking for easy mobile internet connection :dthumb:
1GB ipod shuffle also has more music than you will listen to on ride :dthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts