Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
April 22-24 the AMA will be at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Ala. That is down the road from Rocket City where Shan lives. With a new baby coming, this may be the only time to get his a$$ out of the house for a while. Who would be willing to come to Alabama for the races and let's put a TWF event together?! Post up here!!!

Here is link to Barbers for tickets and info... http://www.barbermotorsports.com/

·
Registered
338 Posts
Throw in some more details and I might just make an appearance! :wink:

·
Registered
338 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Details? What details? I just said I'd be there, hey I didn't start this thread!? :whistle:

Judging by the lack of response thus far, it'll just be three of us. :)
Last time I checked 3 could take care of a keg :cheers: or whatever we choose to drink!

Everyone is too itimitaded by us 3 to respond...they'll come around :wink:

·
Registered
338 Posts
yea..I think I'm def. seriously thinking of going. one of my girl friends has never been to a race!!! :disapp: she's so deprived.

·
Registered
346 Posts
You know, I was going to try to make it down there that weekend. That is one of the tracks that I really want to see. Plus, it would be cool to check out the museum.

But, I just found out yesterday that some friends of ours are getting married that same weekend, so I'm pretty sure that's where we'll be. They're getting married on a cruise ship, so it should be pretty nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts