Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Never heard of him...but what was the reason he went down!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the thread:

"In all seriousness, - I'm fine, not even a bump or bruise. Full armored leathers. And yes, even very experienced riders can make some dumb mistakes. Joe was behind me doing maybe 25mph, I a bit faster, too fast. Realized that, and pushed the bike down into the pavement to push it through, and front washed out. Pretty dumb. "

Check out his site GasMan, the roads will make you absolutely drool. The photo's are amazing, and the ride write-ups are great too. I'm sure some of you CA riders can add somethin..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I looked around a bit and forwarded the site to a guy at my work that is all into those long rides on his BMW touring bike that I think is like Jetski's...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow, words sure did travel fast! I'd never expect to read a post about Tim's crash on a forum the other side of the country. It was unfortunate that even an experienced rider like Pashnit can suffer from mishaps. I've gotta to say that the route he takes people on the "tour" are quite twisty indeed so it's like like long boring freeways but all the backroads you'll take to reach a destination. If you guys ever come to CA, make sure to check out South Bay Riders Forum as we have regularly scheduled group rides and even have motorcycle rentals in the Bay Area now

OH, did I forget to mention that we have great weather and tons of twisty roads (check Pashnit's website)? :bluemc:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
We all screw up every once in a while.
Bull pay attention!
what it is???? lol naww i guess the time will come....but even if i knew it would end my life some day i would ride(not on that day but.....)

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
what it is???? lol naww i guess the time will come....but even if i knew it would end my life some day i would ride(not on that day but.....)
:dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bulldog said:
:screwy: :confused:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hmmm, I don't really understand why this has to be broadcasted on every forum. Most of the people here have never heard of Tim or the Pashnit website so why post it here? :confused:

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lots of people know him just from staring at all the pics on his website, and reading his commentaries. I've been hearing stories and seeing pictures that originated there for at least a couple years. Does it matter? None of us know who the hell that football player was that wadded his knob either, but thats everywhere.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
bulldog said:
as long as it's not on that day.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Big Kahuna said:
Hmmm, I don't really understand why this has to be broadcasted on every forum. Most of the people here have never heard of Tim or the Pashnit website so why post it hear? :confused:
That's a really qierd statement... what's it matter?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I guess I just don't understand why people dwell so much on other people's misfortunes. I never see any post on this forum about some of the incredible rides Tim has been on but damn, when he puts his bike down it's everywhere. I agree, why does it matter? Why post it for the world to see. If I was in his shoes I don't think I'd like to see my personal troubles out for the world to see.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OIC.... you are speaking of everybody talking about his down instead of his great adventures.... well it's just like the news... it's 90% all bad crap!

·
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Big Kahuna said:
I guess I just don't understand why people dwell so much on other people's misfortunes. I never see any post on this forum about some of the incredible rides Tim has been on but damn, when he puts his bike down it's everywhere.

They are here. You didn't look hard enough.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.