Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will let DJ go ahead and post some of the pics from the bike show today. :redmc: Just wanted to show you what a lucky lil guy Caleb was today. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:drool: :drool: ...oh, there's a kid in that picture? :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I am going to have to say that I had a blast there. Having my son get his pic taken was just a added bonus. And it was all her idea to do it. :eek: What a women. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I am going to have to say that I had a blast there. Having my son get his pic taken was just a added bonus. And it was all her idea to do it. :eek: What a women. :D
yeah, im sure your eyes were just all over the "bikes" when you were taking that picture, now werent they? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
392 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
PLEASE.... calebs the cutest one in that pic. can u say buck teeth? :puke: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
PLEASE.... calebs the cutest one in that pic. can u say buck teeth? :puke: :lol:
:leaving:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
CrunchieJD said:

Thanks You. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
They had teeth?!? Who needs teeth? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I swear I think I know the 2nd one from the right!! but just cant remember!! from my Hooters days maybe ?? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Well even though they were a bit skank, I figured I would let you have your fun. (It doesn't happen often) :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CrunchieJD said:
:iagree: they were a bit skanky. But I figured what the hell, I doubt anyone will looking at their faces anyway. :lol:
They'll be looking at my handsome baby boy! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
:iagree: they were a bit skanky. But I figured what the hell, I doubt anyone will looking at their faces anyway. :lol:
They'll be looking at my handsome baby boy! :thumbs:

I know I was. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I know I was. :dthumb:
Yeah, IM sure you have some land in florida you wanna sell too! :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
Yeah, IM sure you have some land in florida you wanna sell too! :rolleyes: :lol:

Exactly! and if he wasn't looking at them, then how the heck would he have noticed that the one holding Caleb looks like she had a "camel toe" booby. Gotta look pretty darn close to come up with that. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts