Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on... we all talk about them. We all see them. Let's get some good pics of them.

SQUIDS that is!

Here is a couple from the WOS trip. Found this amung with many others in our travels.

No helmet! = Squid!!

Even with his wom on back!

Look at the G forces!

I know that Ace has a lot more so post em up, MAN!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It is amazing the squids that DJ and I saw just this past weekend around town. I am gonna start carrying my camera with me. I love it when I see dumb a$$es that are riding with NO helmet, NO long pants and NO shirt....to make it worse.... theh have freaking sandals on... WTF

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm with ya... it is beyond stupid! But what's a cracker suppose to do!

·
Registered
461 Posts
How about motorcycle forum squids??

If you have a pic of yourself holding a gun in your avatar you are a squid, if you are pointing said gun at camera you are creme de la squids.
For illustrative purposes, taken from an anonymous internet user:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya that could be considered squidly!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
How bout these:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are nice Ace! I was wondering who was going to be the first person to post pics of fish!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm with ya... it is beyond stupid! But what's a cracker suppose to do!

Good pics. . however, squids are typically the "Stupid Quick Unimportant Dumbazzes." The Biker Boyz types, not the old fart cruiser dudes since those tanks they sit on are the opposite of quick. :willy:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Good pics. . however, squids are typically the "Stupid Quick Unimportant Dumbazzes." The Biker Boyz types, not the old fart cruiser dudes since those tanks they sit on are the opposite of quick. :willy:
Yeah, that's basically what I meant.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm sure it's all over and not just here, but in the past year it's gotten out of control. They all wear bandanas, and they all have their helmets fastened to the back under the cowl when they ride. :crazy:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I call the helmet on the back an over priced frame slider...

Since the movie biker boyz there seems to be a lot of posers...Tell ya it will take once down and if they get back up...the helmet will be on...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
On my way out of the gap yesterday I stopped at the overlook and saw two guys on gixxers take off with no helmet, no gloves, tennis shoes, and a short sleeve shirt, they took off like a bat outa hell towards the dragon! :cursin: :damn: :wtf: :loud: SQUIDS!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JK_DILLA said:
The DMX Ruff Ryder video really upped the population, and Biker Boyz didnt help.
:withstupi Those movies showing riders without proper gear has to be some of the problem. I seen tons of squids riding with no helmets while riding thru Ohio... they are everywhere down there!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.