Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my friend is taking me out to this place called : Pinache. Won't tell me what it is, just said dress well. Um, any ideas cause I've been wrackin' my brain about it and can't seem to figure it out?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got no idea!

But dang PG that is ruff!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
JK_DILLA said:
oh yeah. she's always bustin graffs chops.

Graffs TWF title: SKREW'T.

Actually never went. But it's an upscale dance club, well as upscale for El Paso that it can get, actually enforces the dress code of like no jerseys, blue jeans, sneakers, hats, etc. And the girls, well they actually have to dress nicely, not like s luts.

Anyways, went to see "Batman Begins" instead cause this girl let me in for free, then went to Applebees with her so it was fun.

As for the "always bustin graffs chops":

1. Insults don't offend me, she has her opinion and that's fine, too bad it means less then dirt to me, IMHO.
2. If you wanna open up cans, we can do so, but then ShanMan won't be happy and he'll ban me so I'll just keep it quiet.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chev said:
I was talking about you laying down the law.
Ah, gotcha, thanks man. No fighting here or "drama". We now return you to your regularly scheduled TwoWheelForum topics about motorcycles and "off topic" already in progress...

:twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
As I suggested to PG in a different thread... keep that stuff on PM and email. Graff you are 100% right for not bringing it here! Be da man about it! :dthumb:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Gas Man said:
As I suggested to PG in a different thread... keep that stuff on PM and email. Graff you are 100% right for not bringing it here! Be da man about it! :dthumb:
:willy:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gas Man said:

Thanks Gas Man, I try to keep "forum" on "forum" and "non-forum" out of the forum. :dthumb: :twfrox:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Them be fightin' words if you pokin' fun at the BEST CARTOON EVER!
Nope

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.