Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
if ur gonna paint pink, i would use a clear windscrean and paint the inside of it. but i have used good spray paint that comes in an adhesive can and then an acutal paint can. cost like 10-20 a can. best bet is to go to a car painting place and ask them what they can get u to paint plastic.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Just remember, it makes it tough to see out of them. I have a chrome one on my silver/black busa and I like the looks, but for functionality, it sucks. .02
you cant get low enough to look throw a windscreen of a new 600

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
my GF loves pink way too much, she said if she ever got a bike its got to be pink. shes ot a pink nike watch, pink ipod mini, im telling u if it comes in pink she got it. although she doesent wear pink too much. ??? at one point she had a pink fuzzy thing around her steering wheel but i took that off casue i drive her car too mcuh.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zx636r said:
my GF loves pink way too much, she said if she ever got a bike its got to be pink. shes ot a pink nike watch, pink ipod mini, im telling u if it comes in pink she got it. although she doesent wear pink too much. ??? at one point she had a pink fuzzy thing around her steering wheel but i took that off casue i drive her car too mcuh.
I love pink too.. me and her would get along :lol:

I wear pink all the time!! from sweats to blouses for the office.

PInk underwear...pink jewlery...

but I dont have an decor thats pink in my apartment... :screwy:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeah she just bought a pink dress/sweat suit for a price that i dont even wanna talk about. i seen her buy those jucy cuchier sweat pants in pink again i dont even wanna talk about the price. IT JUST AINT RIGHT
i mean yeah i think pink on a chick is hott but the price for some of it is WOW.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zx636r said:
yeah she just bought a pink dress/sweat suit for a price that i dont even wanna talk about. i seen her buy those jucy cuchier sweat pants in pink again i dont even wanna talk about the price. IT JUST AINT RIGHT
i mean yeah i think pink on a chick is hott but the price for some of it is WOW.
PINK IS THE SHIZ NIZ!! however you spell that :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts