Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez Twisty, we know you love your bike, but this is a little overboard. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well geez Pippi, looks like we know where twisty's priorities are..! :lol:

there's a guy over on katriders, either beekman or spedee, who has a pic of his kat in bed with him too! :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well at least I don't have to worry about Matt doin anything like this when we get our apartment! :nono: The place where we're going to live put a stipulation in the lease that there's to be no motor vehicles, bikes or otherwise, in the apartments. People were keeping their bikes in living rooms and bedrooms! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Don't mean to Jack this thread, but what is N4S going to do with his bike in the apt??? That might just be N4S soon...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
dont worry.. N4S will find a way to keep his bike nice & warm & dry over the winter months. I've already got some friends who live right behind us who offered to let me keep her in thier garage over the winter. Heated too!! :yesnod: we can't have the Kat feeling all cold n lonely outside or in a cold storage unit.. :nono:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
dont worry.. N4S will find a way to keep his bike nice & warm & dry over the winter months. I've already got some friends who live right behind us who offered to let me keep her in thier garage over the winter. Heated too!! :yesnod: we can't have the Kat feeling all cold n lonely outside or in a cold storage unit.. :nono:
Oh no, N4S talking about himself in the 3rd person!!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
chev said:
Oh no, N4S talking about himself in the 3rd person!!!
Is that commonly referred to as "Garth Brooks Syndrome".

There is no way that picture is Twisty - that bike is in way too good of condition. If it was Twisty it would be smashed up and pieces laying on the floor, etc..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Besides the 750 missin fairings!!! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know, but I must point out something!!!

BESIDE me NOTHING!!! I almost T-boned that MOFO!!

Does somebody have to re-post what happens if you T-bone a deer on a bike. There was 2 vids going around. One on the side of the bike with a lipstick cam and the other from a tank camera from another bike!!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So was the t-bone where the guy that flipped over and over and over...

DAMMIT would somebody post that for Mr Twisty!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
chev said:
I see this thread turning into a "Twisty vs. the world!!!!!"

close, but this time, it was the perverbial chris against the world. :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Alright, I'm not even going to debate this...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts