Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click Here

What will they think of next!! :) Sounds cool to me!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotta be way expensive too!! dont u think it would mess with the handling though, having that xtra device on the front especially.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I don't know. Brembo was on it with Pirelli and they are both very repectable companies. I wouldn't think that either one would put out something stupid. But I'm sure these are made more for your sport tours than the sportbikes....ya know!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Nice. Yeah they have tire gauges built into some Cadillacs now or some prototypes I think? They adjust air pressure, etc.

Yes they do. My neighbor has one and was telling me about it. She was trying to remember what the sells men told her about it. Sounds pretty sweet.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Sounds like neat technology, but I wonder how it'll handle.

I was thinking the same thing and I want to see a pic of it. Matt...find a pic and post it on here. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okie dokie!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
okie dokie!!
That is "YES SIR" to you! You piss any POS!

:lol: J/K!!! :hug:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
We need to widen the forum doors so "somebody's" ego can fit through. Damn how much server space do we have Scotty because I think she is breaking up everytime Gasman and his huge ego get on here.. lol...

Sorry Sir I had to do that Sir. I will do better next time Sir. Hey wait I am the one with the Authentic Geniune Artificial Copied Stolen from a Government Website Presidential Seal here pal. Bow down before me.. lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and this all started with a reply of "okie dokie" ... somebody pee in ur cheeriors today chris!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts