Two Wheel Forums banner

Pitbull Stands

30K views 274 replies 25 participants last post by  saefirebird 
#1 · (Edited)
These prices are for a group buy. I've been IM'ing with this guy. Figured I'd throw in case you guys wanted some. Here they are:

FRONT STANDS:

Standard Front w/Pin: $135.00 Shipped. (MSRP $159.00 plus S/H)

Front Forklift Stand: $130.00 Shipped. (MSRP $140.00 plus S/H)

REAR STANDS:

Standard Rear Stand: $ 119.00 Shipped. (MSRP $129.00 plus S/H)

Spooled Rear Stand: $119.00 Shipped. (MSRP $129.00 plus S/H)

Standard/Spooled Rear Stand: $130.00 Shipped. (MSRP $140 plus S/H)

PIT-BULL STEERING STABILIZER: $355.00 Shipped. (MSRP $399.00 plus S/H)

These are the best stands out right now.

#247 ·
My awesome luck continues. Got my stands today. Box was beat to hell but the stands were well bubble wrapped inside but, I think the pin for the new front stand is missing. I searched and searched, ripped the bubble wrap to shreds but still no pin. Where was your guys' pin for the front stands that got them?

#249 ·
Came in It's own little package which was at the bottom of the box So if your box had a hole or somewhere it could have slid out of the box It's possible it got lost in shipping....The pin was Shrink wrapped to a piece of cardboard!!

Hope that helps ya!!

#258 ·
I saw a video on sportsbikes a long time ago that gave tips on how to drag knee. In it there was a guy practicing dragging knee around a cone with a bra on it. He was only doing 30 - 40 mph and he was able to get his knee down. I don't think speed is a great factor, just your willingness to countersteer hard enough to tip your bike that far over. But ah...this is all coming from a guy who hasn't put his knee down yet either. :whistle:

#264 ·
FRONT STANDS:

Standard Front w/Pin: $145.00 Shipped. (MSRP $159.00 plus S/H)

Front Forklift Stand: $130.00 Shipped. (MSRP $140.00 plus S/H)

REAR STANDS:

Standard Rear Stand: $ 119.00 Shipped. (MSRP $129.00 plus S/H)

Spooled Rear Stand: $119.00 Shipped. (MSRP $129.00 plus S/H)

Standard/Spooled Rear Stand: $130.00 Shipped. (MSRP $140 plus S/H)

PIT-BULL STEERING STABILIZER: $355.00 Shipped. (MSRP $399.00 plus S/H)

These are the most popular stands, I can also get the forklift converter package, single sided, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.