Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - After shopping at Wal-Mart and Home Depot, Playboy's latest craving is for McDonald's -- or rather for the women who work there.

Playboy.com is set to announce Wednesday that it is seeking America's sexiest McDonald's (MCD: Research, Estimates) employees "to serve a little shake with their fries" and pose for the upcoming "Women of McDonald's" online pictorial.

The online publication of the adult men's magazine has previously run pictorials of the women of Enron, the collapsed energy trading company, of Starbucks (SBUX: Research, Estimates), the No. 1 coffee chain, of Wal-Mart (WMT: Research, Estimates), the world's largest retailer and of home improvement chain Home Depot (HD: Research, Estimates).

"We're going after companies with an enormous brand name where there is also a likelihood of finding the 'girl next door' who has the potential to become a model," said John Thomas, editor of Playboy.com.

"With these pictorials, we're also picking the unexpected companies because it adds fun and drama. When you go to Home Depot or Wal-Mart to shop, you don't think of their employees appearing in Playboy. That zig-zag mentality works very well."

Click here to see the rest of the article

Here's the chick that made it from Home Depot...but Home Depot and McDonalds are too different things...LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hot chicks and Mcdonalds just shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence..LOL

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMAO!!!! Every Mickey D's I have gone too, has pimple-faced dog-looking girls, who resemble guys OR they have "special needs" if you catch my drift...LOL

*Charlie*

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hot chicks work at McDonalds, it just so happens that they are 17 and still in high school :leaving:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I think they'll be on the hunt for a while....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AKA said:
I guess our fast food chicks are hotter down here :D
well ok, we do have some hot mcdonalds chicks here too..but they have a nickname..Jailbate!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I guess Playboy will do anything o get its mag bought and to bring in new readers. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AKA said:
Age of consent - 16

PRICELESS

:D
Minimum working age in PA... 15...OUCH!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I heard they are going to scout both Restaurants and Corporate Offices so now it is all coming together - maybe 1 in 1,000,000 McD's women is hot in the restaurant but they must have hotter women in the offices come on - the Playboy shoot will be like "review" day or something - those that bare it all will get promoted and those that don't, well hopefully BK is hiring..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
double2000r6 said:
I heard they are going to scout both Restaurants and Corporate Offices so now it is all coming together - maybe 1 in 1,000,000 McD's women is hot in the restaurant but they must have hotter women in the offices come on - the Playboy shoot will be like "review" day or something - those that bare it all will get promoted and those that don't, well hopefully BK is hiring..

well yeah, you really think all those VP's at Mcdonalds are going to want to work w/ a bunch of bow-wow's...nah, they'll save those chicks to make your food, and be at the front line of their customer service ?? :screwy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rockadaous said:
they'll have a girl scout pin up next :eek:
I wouldnt put it past Hugh Hefner to do a "Mom's of Girl Scouts" issue.. :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
piggy, piggy piggy... you did NOT go there?! :whistle:

bwaaah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah haaaa........

:leaving:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts