Two Wheel Forums banner

Please Say A PRAYER FOR MY COUSIN

2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  jdog 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
I was hoping i could turn to you guys , for you to say a lil prayer for my 15 yr old cousin who was accidently shot in his leg yesterday by one of his friends.... where he was shot it hit a main vain and is causing him to bleed to death.. he is currently fighting for his life right now.. if you could al just stop and take one second to say a lil prayer for him i would be so gratful for that... he just had his 15th bday last week and now he is fighting for his life all because there was no parent suprvision.. i will post the artical on him that was in the paper as soon was i track it down... thank you all.. <3 Megs

#9 ·
2WheelTuner said:
Sorry to hear that.

Wishing him a speedy recovery! :seeya:
:dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: x2

#12 ·
Megs- So sorry to hear about that! :nonod: I will be thinking about y'all! I hope he gets better soon and that everything turns out well :)

BTW- we need to catch up! Haven't talked to you in forever. I got your message when I was Spring Cleaning though :lol:

Talk to you soon! Take care girl!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.