1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Do I get one of those free Ipods? :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That sounded like a survey for Speedwerks. Which who I had to list on my other favorite online people to order from.

But yes, there is also the question about price vs customer service. It sounded like it was a question curved towards SW.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Also, what's the point in the survey? What are you going to do with the data collected?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Wheres my freekin Ipod!!! :cursin:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
That sounded like a survey for Speedwerks. Which who I had to list on my other favorite online people to order from.

But yes, there is also the question about price vs customer service. It sounded like it was a question curved towards SW.

:iagree: :withstupi , heck yeah, Speedwerks is great. My undertail is awesome. No pitchas yet cause it is not installed by my friend who races CCS is like really jealous and wants one. Can't wait to order my new jacket too.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Graff...you gettin a speedrag?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Gas Man said:

Even though we know Steve (hi steve!) I'm not sure what his survey is about. I'm glad you guys thought of us, though, since customer service is exactly what our first priority is. :dthumb:

Would be interested to hear what that survey is all about!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
From my little expierence with you, SW, and what I hear from everybody else...it seems like SW is primarily concerned about the quality of service with price of product a close second...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts