Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's starting here in Florida because people just won't follow the rules...

SANFORD, Fla. - They're small, quick and not street legal. The latest in mini-motorcycles, often known as Pocket Bikes, have local police scrambling to get them off the street.

Juggling an ice cream cone in one hand, one rider almost dropped his Pocket Bike. Still driving with one hand, the youngster rolled down the center of a neighborhood street and through a stop sign. He never stopped, and the bike he was on is illegal for the street.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7872967/

·
Registered
461 Posts
I didn't realize how loud the cheap ones are until some douche in my complex decided to start riding his @ 11 pm the other night. :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pippi said:
Yea, they are banned around here. Local PD is going to start confiscating them now too. :flush:
Your kidding Pippi!! :yikes: I would rage on the cop for something like that!! Just tell me and I'll put it away!! Taking it is just BS unless you've been warned before!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
Your kidding Pippi!! :yikes: I would rage on the cop for something like that!! Just tell me and I'll put it away!! Taking it is just BS unless you've been warned before!
I saw one of those on like the "Academy 500" (a three lane local highway that is like the 'main strip'). The guy was stopped at a light and I pulled up across the street from him. It looked so funny. I mean, the speedlimit on the road is 55 and he's on there with the pocket bike...WTF?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
See that's the problem...you have squidtards like that ruining it for the rest of us.... WOS is going to conquer the GAP with our pocketbikes!! Just wait to see that video!!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
See that's the problem...you have squidtards like that ruining it for the rest of us.... WOS is going to conquer the GAP with our pocketbikes!! Just wait to see that video!!

Man, I wanna see that. I mean, I saw Twisty going at it on twisties and he was pushin' it hard (so it seemed like it). Now seeing a bunch of grown men going through twisties, knees down and everything on pocket bikes. Man, I'd buy that video! :dthumb:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Do I need to bring my pocket bike too! :scratch:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You might have to!! I really want to ride that GSXR 50!! :drool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts