Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Very nice. :D I'll be glad when this is all over.
you and me both man..you and me both..im so sick of political this and that..not to mention the daily phone calls telling me to vote..it makes me :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you and me both man..you and me both..im so sick of political this and that..not to mention the daily phone calls telling me to vote..it makes me :puke:

Your getting them too. Just the other day Laura Bush called and asked me if I was going to vote and Carrie got and e-mail from the Bush twins asking her to vote. WTF Leave us alone. If were going to vote we will. :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
All I got to say is HOPEFULLY it will all be over by Wed!!!!

as long as florida remembers how to count..we'll be ok..but I am looking forward the get out and vote phone calls to stop....so we can then move on, to the call you congressman and bitch about all the new laws phone calls... :puke:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
as long as florida remembers how to count..we'll be ok..but I am looking forward the get out and vote phone calls to stop....so we can then move on, to the call you congressman and bitch about all the new laws phone calls... :puke:
Its really doubtful to be over by Wed. The use of voting machines manufactured by a man who's publicly proclaimed he'd deliver votes to Bush all but guarantees a legal battle over votes in those areas.

And Al Gore stopped voting a long time ago, it was the far left that remained pissed. Of course, that hasn't stopped the far right from bitching about it repeatedly either.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
kanwisch said:
Its really doubtful to be over by Wed. The use of voting machines manufactured by a man who's publicly proclaimed he'd deliver votes to Bush all but guarantees a legal battle over votes in those areas.

And Al Gore stopped voting a long time ago, it was the far left that remained pissed. Of course, that hasn't stopped the far right from bitching about it repeatedly either.

:iagree: its never ending..

oh by the way, Mayor Rudy called me yesterday, and so did Barbara Bush!! Im so honored.. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
:iagree: its never ending..

oh by the way, Mayor Rudy called me yesterday, and so did Barbara Bush!! Im so honored.. :crazy:
Duuude, Clinton called me the other day! I was like :eek: "No Bill I'm not doing a Monica for ya" :lol: (oh that was so wrong) :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Duuude, Clinton called me the other day! I was like :eek: "No Bill I'm not doing a Monica for ya" :lol: (oh that was so wrong) :thumbs:

That was every way possible to be wrong. But I liked it. :D :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man, those Dem's have been emailing my old man like non-stop. I know because he keeps emailin them to me... They are hitting absolute lows to get the votes. First the race card, now phone calls, and emails!! WTF!!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Gas Man said:
Man, those Dem's have been emailing my old man like non-stop. I know because he keeps emailin them to me... They are hitting absolute lows to get the votes. First the race card, now phone calls, and emails!! WTF!!!!
Funny, but we haven't gotten any emails from anyone (thank the Lord), but have gotten more than a half dozen calls from every member of the Cheney and Bush families, including their dog!

Thank God its Tuesday!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm personally looking forward to all the lawsuits they're going to have. F'n pieces of shyt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.