Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unless you live under a rock...you know about this...

It's sad to see a icon of the church go thru all of this... I unfortuanatly think that he isn't going to make it thru the day...

:nonod:

Pope gets worse

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Religous or not... he's been a icon for many people for many years...

Pope John Paul II has died at 2:37pm EST on April 2nd... 1920 - 2005

Very sad but he lived a long life.... longer than many of us could wish for...

RIP!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpeedWerks.com said:
I am Catholic, but can't really say a practicing one. It is still very sad...but at least he is going to heaven. ;)
I'm the same way....

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm not Catholic, but he did a lot of good for the world. Along with Thatcher and Reagan, he helped bring the fall of Communism in the eastern bloc countries. He was also the first Pope to pray in a Synagogue as well as a Mosque.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard on the radio today that when Bush got elected there were 3500 news articles (net, paper, tv, radio) on that. When Reagon died...1000. But there have been over 35,000 articles or news blips on the Pope's death. And that was before the funeral today.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Gas Man said:
I heard on the radio today that when Bush got elected there were 3500 news articles (net, paper, tv, radio) on that. When Reagon died...1000. But there have been over 35,000 articles or news blips on the Pope's death. And that was before the funeral today.
That's a helluva ratio. . :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.