Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if the Honda guys can do it why not us proud Kawasaki owners...

Here's a few of mine...

Dang she's fine!!! Sorry some of the pics are old but the bike still looks that fine!! :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Here's a few of mine...

S-621
6.5 HP Kawasaki OHV Engine/ 21" Cutting Deck
6.5 Hp Kawasaki OHV Engine
21" Deck
Rear Internal Six Speed Transmission
3-in-1 Capability - Mulch/Bag/ Side Discharge
Standard 2.5 Bushel Bagger
Single Lever Height Adjustment
Industrial Tread Tires
Optional Deflector Kit

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
twisty said:
Here's a few of mine...

S-621
6.5 HP Kawasaki OHV Engine/ 21" Cutting Deck
6.5 Hp Kawasaki OHV Engine
21" Deck
Rear Internal Six Speed Transmission
3-in-1 Capability - Mulch/Bag/ Side Discharge
Standard 2.5 Bushel Bagger
Single Lever Height Adjustment
Industrial Tread Tires
Optional Deflector Kit
6 speed tranny on a push behind lawn mower..now that's AWESOME!!! Sounds like Kawasaki has got it right!!! :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is suppose to be a pic of YOUR Kawasaki! So are you saying you own of those Twisty?

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Its Kaws fastest product, it mows the lawn is like 15 mins and only problem I have heard about is tha once in a while it falls over in the mud...:lol: Dont leave it in gear and let the clutch out either, might try to buck you off.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
sweet zx9r... :dthumb:

I see the frame sliders that are on there. As a newbie, I must ask the who,what, and where about your sliders? Just dont want to make the same mistake as the previous owner and all :bslap: . As far as the when and why questions, I assumed you put them on as soon as you got the bike and why is obvious... she's a beauty and you want to keep it that way!

I promise more current and better pics as soon as its out of the shop. Just disregard the tall, skinny dork grinning from ear to ear in the new ones... :D :clap: :loser:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the yellow!!

and thanks!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jeeps84 said:
+1 :dthumb:
Well of coarse you would say that!! After your last big purchase!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Gas Man said:
I really like the yellow!!

and thanks!

Your welcome & Thanks, I also really like the color! When I showed up to see it for the first time, I did not know what color to expect. Im glad I saw a yellow/black one! I hardly see any yellow/black Ninjas in Phoenix area. Plus, yellow and black just looks cool...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah yellow and black are always a good combo!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Red Z... :welcome: to TWF... I seen that you signed up on the WOS board as well, but haven't said anything over there! :welcome: to both sites!! Nice bike, look forward to seeing it in the future!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have not had the time to take any better pics yet...but these give you the idea. And the crazy bicycle in the pics is my mother-in-laws. :willy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wonder why Muzzy didn't offer something that looks similar to the stock pipe. It does look good. Kinda like how Yosh did the 2k5 GSXR 1k pipe... to look similar to the stock pipe!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gas Man said:
I wonder why Muzzy didn't offer something that looks similar to the stock pipe. It does look good. Kinda like how Yosh did the 2k5 GSXR 1k pipe... to look similar to the stock pipe!
Yeah, I love the look of the stock pipe. It just isn't loud enough. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh I understand that very well! I think Jeeps will agree, that all we're saying is that we wish the aftermarket pipe looked cool like the stock one!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
HISSMAN said:
I have not had the time to take any better pics yet...but these give you the idea. And the crazy bicycle in the pics is my mother-in-laws. :willy:

I got up close to an 05 zx10-r, same red as yours. I can surely say that it looks even better in person. Awesome color man! :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts