Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cag with Polini 6.2 motor. I repainted the frame and fairings :)

I don't have a real bike yet, this is just cooling me over until I'm able to get one. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I will post up a pic of mine when I get it. Untill then, if anyone wants me to test theres out...just let me know. :lol:

Nice bike 1.8turbos. Welcome to TWF as well. When are you looking to get a bike and what kind are you looking at???

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
:welcome: 1.8turbos :twfrox: I don't have a pocketbike, but I have rode A LOT of them. I mentioned in a previous thread, ya really gotta watch those, some or built like pure junk, they don't run worth a [email protected], they break easy,, but the ones that are built correctly are da bomb! :dthumb:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
january?!?!?!

WOW this thread was started in january and im not in it... wonder how i missed it. The flat black is the beat paint job ever!

·
Registered
43 Posts
So which pocket bikes are good and which are sh!t..

I wantto get a pocket bike but want to buy quality over price..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The goodones are going to set you back thousands of dollars...no joke! The crap is from China and they are just built cheap. But then again you buy them for cheap.

I have one that has been worked over and is pretty good. That I'm thinkin of selling... just don't use it enough.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Naw there getting better, I have all the water cooled China bike and I can tell you this, My C1 and BanShee will keep up with any euro bike flat out. Like he said 51mph for the C1 and it cost is under $600.00 including shipping. Now tell me wher you can get a euro bike that can hit that speed for dubble that cost?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I don't remember the name but Rev ( a WOS member) who is like a PB guru...his Italian stalion would go well over 50... that thing was sick!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DonCorleone said:
either that or its gonna bring business waaaaaaay up for protologists:leaving:
:lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pics of my Custom X8 Super Pocket Bike

This is my custom X8 Super Pocket Bike...This bike took 2yrs to build it has a custom 125cc that runs on 108 octain..Plus this bike has a custom paint and custom air brushing...This bike is pretty much all new right down to the engine..The color of the bike is a copper color with gold metal flake puls the frame and engine is done with black and silver metal flake...This bike is also up for sale....Here are some pics from my photobucket plus i have a video of it on youtube before the airbrushing was done...check out the pics and let me know what u think.... http://s918.photobucket.com/albums/ad29/lbill71/X8 SUPER POCKET BIKE CUSTOM PAINT/

·
Registered
1 Posts
man thats sick. makes mine look even more of the piece of crap it looks like. ive got a cat eye, bilt from like 10 different bikes, so its sorta a franken bike. lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts