Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Yup, we had that circulating on here awhile back.. Wouldnt hurt to put up a posting etiquette or quidelines sticky somewhere though :) Maybe as part of the new members welcome thread or something ?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Yup, we had that circulating on here awhile back.. Wouldnt hurt to put up a posting etiquette or quidelines sticky somewhere though :) Maybe as part of the new members welcome thread or something ?
Yeah, on the WOS forum we have a "Start Here" thread that has some etiquette guidlines. It is set up to read and not post in. That way, everybody can read the rules and not sort thru everything else...

I had this clip up there but the old link went bad so I had to delete it. I guess now I can put it up again...tnx!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
How come it doesn't touch on Postwhoring? LOL :D Had to add tha tone in there. Not that no one on this forum does it. :whistle:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been trying to make sure my posts have some kind of content in them. It sure does feel good to be out of the 500cc club though! Wonder how long it takes to get a 750cc...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Becca_007 said:
I've been trying to make sure my posts have some kind of content in them. It sure does feel good to be out of the 500cc club though! Wonder how long it takes to get a 750cc...

Just an FYI...75 posts get you 750cc member. 150 posts get you 1000cc member. 250 post get you 1300cc member. 1300+post gets you postwhore member. LOL :D :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
straight from the gipper!! he knows !!

LOL Coming from the man who signed up 17 days before me and has twice as many posts. :D I learned ot from you. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL Coming from the man who signed up 17 days before me and has twice as many posts. :D I learned ot from you. :thumbs:

:nono: we're just not going to even go there... :smash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
And now he sees why you 2 are in the top 3 postwhores.... Shan has a excuse....he runs this circus....

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im shan's right hand gopher..so thats my excuse.. :lol:

Well...right now I am sitting to your right. Does this make me your right hand man. hehehehe I am such a ****. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts