Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And headin' out the door to tame some Mountains, Curves, & Valley's... To all those Sages peeking from the side lines, say what you will, I mean I am heading to the Blue Ridge mountains on the BIKE... LMAO... WOS, You all have a safe trip down, Jeeps & Roz, i will call you guys tomorrow ! Later Gator's...

:pat:
Steve.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Much appreciated!! We sure will try to have a good and not to eventfull week!

Man o man....what am I going to do with myself not posting here for a week! :bonk:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are 'Ya Gonna do ????

Give the rest of us a well deserved break ! :whistle: Just Kidding ! I came back from the Gap early, as Monday is supposed to be all Rain :skep: and I needed to work on my "Gay" 'Vette :skep: Had a good time tho'.... Even got to see/Aid a fallen Biker, (He passed going S. on the Dragon, by the Dam, I heard his tire screech, I looked in my mirror & Got to see a Harley Electra Glide Barrell roll out of a High Side!) :cry: The rider was Shaken, but otherwise OK. I posted some pics of my trip in the members Gallery, if anybody wants to see some scenery !

Steve.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My apologies for...

Hi Jeeps !
I do apologize for not getting up with you on this trip ! I did get your message from Sat. morning, yesterday (Sun.) afternoon, as I was getting ready to leave & come back to Augusta ! We will definitely get together on my next trip up to Blairsville ! I am taking 3 weeks leave this month, 9-30th of June, so I will be up in the mountains for a couple of these days !

Steve.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Even if for what ever reason we cant get together.
Ill give you some trip plans for an exciting ride.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Glad to hear you had fun... WOS is killing that dragon, just not today... damn rain! Oh well, a day to rest up... my quads are killing me from hanging off the bike!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wondered if it....

Was raining over on the mountain ? It has rained here all Freaking day today, and most of yesterday afternoon ! I was wondering if WOS was gettin' any road time in, I see by the new sig pic they have been ! Lol.. Man, I wished I could have at least met some of you guys, WTH, there's always next year ! Ride safe everybody,

Steve.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah Monday and Tuesday was awesome!

Today was the sit out/rain day... oh well!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, it's Friday...

Hey Jeeps, how was the weather the past couple of days ? Did Wos get to ride anymore this week ? It freaking rained intermittently here today ! The Only good thing about this week is, I will actually get my "Gay" vette back on it's own 4 wheels in the morning, after having it sit up on a lift for the last month !

Steve.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Rained here off & on all week! :sob:
Not looking any better for the weekend! :rant:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts