Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
I am seriously not even going to say anything...just gets me too torqued up..geez I hate politics...but I'll keep my eye on this thread!! :rolleyes:

Update..actually now that I think about it, its probably a good idea to move the above post into its own forum..so we dont get too off track here in this one..

Done..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
If your going to move my post you might as well move about half of the post in this thread seeing how they were talking about a debate too. :D
Not MP's election u tard ..he'll get his own thread when the time comes. :D

· Registered
9,257 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Vote for whomever in 04 - I would recommend Bush but that is my opinion. In 08 we are taking back the white house fo sizzle my nizzles.. Here is what Monica has to say:
:rofl: :rofl: Did you design that billboard MP? ;)

· Registered
9,257 Posts
thats why im not posting my views in here, cuz politics just pisses me off...one of the main reasons Im all for MP's 08 Plan..reset some order to this F'd up country of ours.

but you can speak ur mind char if u like, we'll just throw small stones at first. ;)

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Get em all coaked up, then they'll be easier to conquer!!! Why doesnt bush or kerry try this..geez they need some real peeps in their cabinets...speaking of that actually..why dont they put some real people in the goverenments..everyday joes like us, who can interject some common sense in the law makings.. ..oh geez, here I go...stop it matt..stop it :nono:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
The Saint said:
If I get kicked off the forum for saying that Kerry is a worthless bag of s#!t, and that people who make personal attacks on the President are traitors,then so be it... :lol:
rock on....

just me :2cents:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
hey welcome dubbs..glad you made it over...great to have you...make sure you sign up for the 2wt mag giveaway and the scooter giveway..feel to make urself at home!! :dthumb:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: you know mudpuppy..that head table is beginning to a bit full...save some room for me :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Im just gonna chime in with my .02...because Im not getting into this as I said b/4 cuz politics just pisses me off to end...but to pull the race card, in a presidential election, in this day and age, just shows a total lack of maturity and common sense for the human race. Gimme a break!!!! :cursin:

done now...I'll just sit back and keep reading this thread as it continues to grow up to November...

· Registered
9,257 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
WOW I never thought this thread would get to this level when I started it. hehehehe I bet it gets up to 10 pages by the time Nov. gets here. :lol:

Why do you think I was leary about us starting this in the first place. hence the me staying outta this convo for the most part.. im normally mild mannered, and easy going..but politics creates too much tension and bad blood...

· Registered
9,257 Posts
ok, my :2cents: again.. u cant say that just because some isnt an eloquent speaker that they arent fit to lead our nation...Bush has publicly admitted on numerous occasion, and poked fun at himself about not being the most eloquent public speaker..makes no difference to me...

ok, done now again.. :rolleyes:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
but please do something about the water situation down there in mexico..the beaches are great yeah, but do something about the water..actually, scratch that. Tequila replaces water as the national beverage.

· Registered
9,257 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
We have all been saying Bush this and Kerry that. Lets just say the hell with it and all vote for Nader. :lol:
Thats the best advice/comment I've seen in this thread..or better yet, Ross Perot!!! :eek:

MP should have no problems in 08..if Kerry gets elected, the world will be so screwed up, people will be screaming for change..

ok, thats my :2cents: back to your regularly scheduled bashing..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.