Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I can get rid of the bugs off the windscreen and faring! :D

I also wanted one to wash the cars, clean concrete, clean the siding on the house and whatever else I could find. :D

I used it, er messed around with it, yesterday. More than adequate for cleaning concrete. I was a little hesitant to use it on the cars until I can test it on some other surfaces; don't want to take the paint off. :)

Link

6.0 hp Briggs & Stratton Quantum Gold Engine
2300 psi of pressure provides plenty of power to clean driveways, decks and autos
8 in. wheels and 25 ft. hose make those hard to reach cleaning jobs easy
Stainless steel gun and wand
Adjustable hi/low variable spray nozzle
25 ft. hose length
Quick Start pump technology

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VFR-Mike said:
Ahh Craftsman! The wife unit brought this home last weekend as a surprise.

Awesome! You can't beat Craftsman, even if someone else makes it and they slap their name on it. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great - I use a Karcher pressure washer. Joecooool sells the megabuck military versions to pay for his "5 large" mods! :cheers:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WANDRR4 said:
Looks great - I use a Karcher pressure washer. Joecooool sells the megabuck military versions to pay for his "5 large" mods! :cheers:

So I heard, he tried to hook me up with something but I didn't need to clean shell powder from a canon. :ack:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I knew a guy that was trying to wash dried mud off his truck with a pressure washer. He held the nozzle too close to the truck and put a dent in the truck. :yikes:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
:fmer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts