Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Wow, that is sharp. I love the undertail section and the gauges.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now that is sweet. I bet it gives you a few ideas to do to yours now. I am liking that cowl he has. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Now that is sweet. I bet it gives you a few ideas to do to yours now. I am liking that cowl he has. :dthumb:

yeah I love the cowl, cant wait to get my hands on that one..he's really done a ton of work on his kat!! also beekman, his site is listed on speede's website as well. he's got a cool Kat :cool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah I love the cowl, cant wait to get my hands on that one..he's really done a ton of work on his kat!! also beekman, his site is listed on speede's website as well. he's got a cool Kat :cool:

You know when you do, we all are going to need to see pics,pics,and more pics. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
braada.com has a ton of pics..they have a couple styles to choose from, really changes the whole complexity of the bike once its put on. all hand made too

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That is a awesome site.

Sounds like a blue print for some future mods to the Kat there N4S!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
That is a awesome site.

Sounds like a blue print for some future mods to the Kat there N4S!!!

Yes yes. He will be getting one hopefully before spring next year. Looking at the pics and they look pretty sweet with them on. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, im lookin to have a pretty different looking/sounding/performing bike by next spring!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts