Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I woke up today and the usual where the f*ck am I happened kind of like in the old ABO days. But then usually when it comes into focus I wander to the bathroom for the daily ritual before heading off half awake to work in the concrete jungle with the rest of the corporate sheep. Nope, instead today I had some thought that crossed my mind and took me from this morning to now to process so I thought I might share it with my peepz:

Sometimes we find we are driven by the wind at our back. But when that wind dies down or shifts we falter or fail. We should remain steadfast in our efforts as if the wind were in our face. Then, and only then, we will win the war and not just a single battle in the grand scheme of life.

or in a seperate but similar translation:

The difference between success and failure over the long run is not taking for granted the opportunities that exist in the time of optimum conditions. Seizing the opportunities that are laid before us to create the building blocks for the struggle ahead is what will define future success or failure. Turning a blind eye to this will create short lived success and leave us to wallow in the regret filled pool of failure longing to regain our whilom glory.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm running on a similar ticket, but I've chosen to put it in layman's terms so as not to leave anyone out.

"You get one warning. If you see fit not to heed that warning, we're going to stick a bunker buster yardstick up your ass sideways. Stay down. If you get up, we're going to obliterate you and be home in time for Reno 911. We're not wasting American lives for the sake of being PC anymore.

Domestic issues. . if you are in the left lane and you're not passing anyone, you will be shot on site. If you hesitate at a four way stop, you will get one warning. (see above) There will be no more taxes; federal funding will come from a 1% off the top cut from all investments.

There will be no more hippies or far right nutjobs. They will be shot on site.

SUVs and electric cars will be banned. You get one warning.

If you do not have an understanding of basic grammar, you will not be allowed to graduate highschool. If after one year you still do not have a grasp of this basic concept, you, your teachers, and your parents will be shot.

Jennifer Love Hewitt will be in every movie, and she will be naked.

Equal rights across the board, women will receive equal pay. However, when they get out of line, they will also receive equal ass kickings. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you can't fit into your airplane seat and you still insist on sitting there, you will be shot.

May the Force be with you.

I'm Pigface1 and I approve this message."

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Sometimes we find we are driven by the wind at our back. But when that wind dies down or shifts we falter or fail. We should remain steadfast in our efforts as if the wind were in our face. Then, and only then, we will win the war and not just a single battle in the grand scheme of life.

or in a seperate but similar translation:

The difference between success and failure over the long run is not taking for granted the opportunities that exist in the time of optimum conditions. Seizing the opportunities that are laid before us to create the building blocks for the struggle ahead is what will define future success or failure. Turning a blind eye to this will create short lived success and leave us to wallow in the regret filled pool of failure longing to regain our whilom glory.
Truely inspiring MP..this should be the creed that Nation follows as a whole!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I think I have tears in my eyes double2000r6. That was very moving. Thanks. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Truely inspiring MP..this should be the creed that Nation follows as a whole!
HELL yeah! :iagree: with Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I suppose one of the half dead barley and hops brain cells came alive this morning or something.

Pig that was awesome. I wish they would start that left lane crap up here in Michigan - people think it is another lane to drive the same speed as the guy next to you - it sucks.

Also forgot to add "keep your head down we are using live fire". lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Looks like Pigface is going to be Secretary of Defense in 08!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts