Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
:dthumb: I sold Chrysler products right after college... No way I'd own one... Besides, a Ram's got nothing on my Titan. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yep! Buy a Ford truck!! They're not #1 in the truck biz for no reason!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I like my neon, and I'll just leave it at that.. ;) but being a chevy guy, I can definately laugh at that gas man! :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sorry guys! Gotta pass on the Dodge and Ford. Chevrolet household here. I have a Trailblazer and the hubby owns an Avalanche (without the body cladding). He LOVES to go mud bogging...LOL...He's like a little kid when him and his friends decide to play. I wake up in the morning to find the truck a muddy mess and he is ALL kinds of proud it. Boys and their toys! ;)

~* ChaR *~

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I like my neon, and I'll just leave it at that.. ;) but being a chevy guy, I can definately laugh at that gas man! :lol:
Hey the numbers don't lie. :here: The F150 has been the best selling truck for what...like 15+ years!!! :thumbs:

As far as brand sensative. :nono: Let's see. I currently own a Pontiac, 2 F150's, Saturn, and a Kaw. So I'm being honest and speaking the truth!!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey the numbers don't lie. :here: The F150 has been the best selling truck for what...like 15+ years!!! :thumbs:

As far as brand sensative. :nono: Let's see. I currently own a Pontiac, 2 F150's, Saturn, and a Kaw. So I'm being honest and speaking the truth!!!

Gas, I dont see a Silverado in there anywhere! LOL Drive one of those and I really htink you woul dhave a tough time going back to the FX4. Believe me the FX4 is nice, but the Silverado takes the cake by far. Except the hefty price tag that goes along wiht a loaded one.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
While the Silverado's are nice. I've drove a few at work. I'm just talkin numbers of sales. I would get a Silverado as well, there is 1 important thing. Don't buy a Doudge!!!! (Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yes number of sales you are correct..the F series has been on top for what seems like forever..but man, u gotta admit the avalance is Schwweett!! :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The avalanches are pretty sweet. I should have known you were going to say that. I think DJ wants the same thing doesn't he?!?!?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
The avalanches are pretty sweet. I should have known you were going to say that. I think DJ wants the same thing doesn't he?!?!?

I think he wants more of a total SUV, or maybe thats carrie ..but not sure..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I think he wants more of a total SUV, or maybe thats carrie ..but not sure..
Hey, they are better than mini van's, which I REFUSE to ever drive, and I am too short for a big HOG OF A TRUCK! I'll take an SUV please? :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The only Dodge truck worth talking about is Pippi's but only when she's drivin it!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
The only Dodge truck worth talking about is Pippi's but only when she's drivin it!!!
Pics Pics Pics..where is this beast of a truck!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:

You are correct on that. I want and will get an Avalanche soon. I will have to get her her home first but then its mine. LOL :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You are correct on that. I want and will get an Avalanche soon. I will have to get her her home first but then its mine. LOL :D

wait is it a new bike first, or the avalanche ? :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

My HOUSE!!! :p: Avalanche??? Maybe when I make about 2g's more than I am now, then we can talk. I get my Mommy SUV first! :D See DJ, you should have never started spoiling me. :hug:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Damn it. I want them both. I will have a hard choice to make here. :lol:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.