Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked-up this line about 8 months ago now, and can say without hesitation that they make a damn nice boot. In case you haven't seen them, here's a little info:

Puma 1000 Roadracing Boots

Developed with the help of Grand Prix riders, the Puma 1000 is a pro-level boot suited for any kind of roadracing activity including hypersport machines.

The Puma 1000: The boot that specializes in active safety.

Features and Benefits

* Intelligent Safety
* The Ghost Doctor protection device has been designed after the medically defined "angles of no return," beyond which you would suffer from ankle injury

* Increased Protection
* The Exo Low has a 360-degree cockpit construction that wraps under the heel, maximizing stability and increasing lateral impact protection

* Improved Cushioning
* A small cushioning structure is built into the lower portion of the Exo Low to provide vertical impact protection in the event of a highside crash

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you carry any boots in a US size 15? If I buy them and they dont fit do you have a return policy?
Thanks
size 15, MY GOD MAN!!! That's a big foot, dude. Unfortunately, Puma only makes up to 13.5; so I don't think they would work-out for you (unless of course, you're into Chinese footbinding).

Just FYI though, we will exchange products for different sizes- no questions asked.

·
December 2007 BOTM Winner!
912 Posts
Just FYI though, we will exchange products for different sizes- no questions asked.
Good to know, I'll keep my eyes out for something in my size on your site.

And yes big feet suck. My size varies from brand to brand from 14EE in red wings work boots to 17 puma speedcats.
I have yet to find a motorcycle boot in my size. :tt:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.