Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so this is way off topic of anything moto related..hence the off topic thread... :lol: nevermind...anyway...

have any of you ever tried the strip tease workout? carmen electra has the videos and I think i wanna order them. it looks fun...just wonderin about input if any of y'all have heard of it or tried it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Ever tried it ?? I do it every nite!!! :leaving:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Can we get CJD to do this for me??? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Gas Man said:
Can we get CJD to do this for me??? :D
:bash:

In answer to your question Bikes (since I AM a female) Nope never tried the video but I do my own little thang for my man. :wink: I mean honestly it isn't hard to dance around to some "I wanna get freaky with you" music and take your clothes off! :lol: But if you get it and it has some really good stuff let me know!!! :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Can we get CJD to do this for me??? :D

Or you can ask your wife and not someone elses to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Or you can ask your wife and not someone elses to do it.
:eek:wned: Dammit, the "owned" smilie doesn't work. I think you need to change this guy :eek: to something else. ;)

And Anna, bring the workout vids down to FL (I'll be in Dade City and I'll PM my phone number if you can make it) and I'll let you know if you're doing the workout right. ;)
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Or you can ask your wife and not someone elses to do it.
What would the fun be in that??? :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
Ok...so this is way off topic of anything moto related..hence the off topic thread... :lol: nevermind...anyway...

have any of you ever tried the strip tease workout? carmen electra has the videos and I think i wanna order them. it looks fun...just wonderin about input if any of y'all have heard of it or tried it
I haven't personally bought them, but I called a friend of mine from the bowling alley to ask her if she has them. Renee said she LOVED them. She also said it's not just the stripping. She said there are things in the videos that really help you tone and you feel good after you complete the routine.

So there is one plus for you. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
Ok...so this is way off topic of anything moto related..hence the off topic thread... :lol: nevermind...anyway...

have any of you ever tried the strip tease workout? carmen electra has the videos and I think i wanna order them. it looks fun...just wonderin about input if any of y'all have heard of it or tried it
although that sounds like a hella lotta more fun than MY workout routine, can't say that i have. :lol: :lol: to be honest, didn't even know there WAS a "strip tease workout". :thumbs: guess i'm just a big ol' :loser: lol lol lol

here i've been:

run 3 miles in morning
15 minutes on versaflex after run
1 hour of tae kwon do
run 3 miles in evening
15 minutes on versaflex after run

... 6 to 7 times a week, yes.. everyday. when i could'a just been stripping. like i said... :loser:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
You people read WAY WAY WAY too much into this Gas Man thing...just relax...if CJD, Me and Gas Man are having fun with it.. What's the problem!!!

Sheesh!! :screwy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
LOL nice workout Violet. Haven't seen you on in a while. Welcome back. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
You people read WAY WAY WAY too much into this Gas Man thing...just relax...if CJD, Me and Gas Man are having fun with it.. What's the problem!!!

Sheesh!! :screwy:

Make a thread just for you three then. :disapp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Make a thread just for you three then. :disapp:

Now why in the world would we do that??? It's not like it dominates every thread or something...geez!! relax !!! :here:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Yea.. so... ANYHOO!!! BikeR4Girls... funny that you posted this because I was watching the Ellen Generes show this moring and Carmen was on. They talked about this video and she even showed a bit of it!! Looks fun! Think I am gonna go out and get it!!! ( Then DJ can ride with a premanent SMILE) :lol:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
:eek:wned: Dammit, the "owned" smilie doesn't work. I think you need to change this guy :eek: to something else. ;)

And Anna, bring the workout vids down to FL (I'll be in Dade City and I'll PM my phone number if you can make it) and I'll let you know if you're doing the workout right. ;)

:zowned:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Now why in the world would we do that??? It's not like it dominates every thread or something...geez!! relax !!! :here:

True...but you are the one married to CJD. And he is married to someone else. When a topic is said with something like the one in this thread...it is always turned around into the whole Gas Man/CJD thing. Once or twice is cool or funny...but every time it is possible to be turned around it is. After a while it gets to be very old. Thats all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
True...but you are the one married to CJD. And he is married to someone else. When a topic is said with something like the one in this thread...it is always turned around into the whole Gas Man/CJD thing. Once or twice is cool or funny...but every time it is possible to be turned around it is. After a while it gets to be very old. Thats all.
Most of the times, his comments about it go un noticed in the general conversation...we know its all in fun, and thats all that matters...if we stopped talking about every topic, because it got old after awhile..message boards as a whole wouldnt function anymore.

Why let something this trivial be such a topic... :yaewn:
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top