Two Wheel Forums banner

Racing Pics

4K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  bulldog 
Thanks. Donnington was a blast, especially since I had an all access pass and got to hang with Telefonica Movistar. :)

Twisty, we don't sell transponders. :( My husband and I race USGPRU and they give us our transponders. The rest of our customers just buy them through the organization. If any of our racers are switching orgs or decide to quit racing and are selling theirs, I'll let you know.

Our shop mostly races Mid-Atlantic. Probably won't run into you, but if you get down our way, give me a hollar. I do race photography and will shoot some pics of ya.

Ok, not sure how to post a photo, and I'm too tired to try and figure it out.

Here's a link to pics of me on my racing site:

http://laura.dcc-racing.org/Laura_2003Photos.htm

That reminds me, I definitely want to put up some bios on our site of those of us at SpeedWerks.

P.S., I'll just answer the question before I get it, the hot looking blonde that is in my Donnington photos is my friend, Lesley, and yes, she's very taken. ;)

bulldogdefensivetacl said:
speed works is expensive :cursin: but has good stuff i guess :thumbs:
expensive??? Um, we're almost below everyone's cost out there. Not sure what you saw that you think is expensive.

Since we've just started our online store, we barely have any margins on our products to generate business. In addition, because we do high dealer volume and operate in Delaware, we are able to keep our product prices down. I am definitely interested to hear what products you found that weren't competitively priced, if not lower than anyone else out there. Enlighten me, please. :)

pickle.of.doom said:
Keep in mind that he's in High School, speedwerks. EVERYTHING is expensive when you are in high school :D
LOL. Thanks for the clarification and you are very right. Heck, everything was expensive when I was in college, as well. ;)

I just found it odd that someone would insult a site sponsor. I think people tend to forget that things that things that they say can affect others, ya know? But now I definitely understand. Could I just give him one of these for posterity? :bash:

:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.