4K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  bulldog 
pickle.of.doom said:
Lookin forward to em twisty!

Here's some classic Capirossi:
the guy is lookin down ???????? why :bonk:

dude what the hell who is that in your aviator

they are dumb but must have some big ass balls :jd: :bslap:

y2k4gsxr600 said:
so are u calling me a dumb ass?!! :skep: thats me... :rant: no i am just playin its not me ..just some avatar i found :lol: :thumbs:
yes i would have been calling you a dumb ass ...... but you would have been my dumbass idol :lol: if it were you :dthumb:

SpeedWerks.com said:
Ok, not sure how to post a photo, and I'm too tired to try and figure it out.

Here's a link to pics of me on my racing site:

http://laura.dcc-racing.org/Laura_2003Photos.htm

That reminds me, I definitely want to put up some bios on our site of those of us at SpeedWerks.

P.S., I'll just answer the question before I get it, the hot looking blonde that is in my Donnington photos is my friend, Lesley, and yes, she's very taken. ;)
speed works is expensive :cursin: but has good stuff i guess :thumbs:

SpeedWerks.com said:
expensive??? Um, we're almost below everyone's cost out there. Not sure what you saw that you think is expensive.

Since we've just started our online store, we barely have any margins on our products to generate business. In addition, because we do high dealer volume and operate in Delaware, we are able to keep our product prices down. I am definitely interested to hear what products you found that weren't competitively priced, if not lower than anyone else out there. Enlighten me, please. :)
well for a poor man like me whos thinks newenoghf .com is expensive your stuff is

but i understand that it is new stuff or whatever :dthumb:

pickle.of.doom said:
Keep in mind that he's in High School, speedwerks. EVERYTHING is expensive when you are in high school :D
true dat

GsxrJack said:
thats the bike chase scene in the matrix2 with the girl riding the keymaster or whoever he was
oh it is huh :dthumb: dident reconise it that was and ok movie

SpeedWerks.com said:
LOL. Thanks for the clarification and you are very right. Heck, everything was expensive when I was in college, as well. ;)

I just found it odd that someone would insult a site sponsor. I think people tend to forget that things that things that they say can affect others, ya know? But now I definitely understand. Could I just give him one of these for posterity? :bash:

:thumbs:
oh my bad i wasent insulting you at all at least that not what i ment to do :sorry: but i just meent that your stuff was so much better then newenoughf :lol: :dthumb:

twisty said:
Dont insult or give negttive feedback to support vendor. It makes the mods very grumpy.
THATS NOT WHAT I MEENT THOUGH !!!!!!!! sorry about the expensive thing I AM CHEAP THATS ALL :dthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.