Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Thanks. Donnington was a blast, especially since I had an all access pass and got to hang with Telefonica Movistar. :)

Twisty, we don't sell transponders. :( My husband and I race USGPRU and they give us our transponders. The rest of our customers just buy them through the organization. If any of our racers are switching orgs or decide to quit racing and are selling theirs, I'll let you know.

Our shop mostly races Mid-Atlantic. Probably won't run into you, but if you get down our way, give me a hollar. I do race photography and will shoot some pics of ya.

Laura...I'm not quite sure what you look like...post one of you so we can look through those pics better...

dude what the hell who is that in your aviator

they are dumb but must have some big ass balls :jd: :bslap:

so are u calling me a dumb ass?!! :skep: thats me... :rant: no i am just playin its not me ..just some avatar i found :lol: :thumbs:

Ok, not sure how to post a photo, and I'm too tired to try and figure it out.

Here's a link to pics of me on my racing site:

http://laura.dcc-racing.org/Laura_2003Photos.htm

That reminds me, I definitely want to put up some bios on our site of those of us at SpeedWerks.

P.S., I'll just answer the question before I get it, the hot looking blonde that is in my Donnington photos is my friend, Lesley, and yes, she's very taken. ;)

y2k4gsxr600 said:
so are u calling me a dumb ass?!! :skep: thats me... :rant: no i am just playin its not me ..just some avatar i found :lol: :thumbs:
yes i would have been calling you a dumb ass ...... but you would have been my dumbass idol :lol: if it were you :dthumb:

SpeedWerks.com said:

That reminds me, I definitely want to put up some bios on our site of those of us at SpeedWerks.

P.S., I'll just answer the question before I get it, the hot looking blonde that is in my Donnington photos is my friend, Lesley, and yes, she's very taken. ;)
speed works is expensive :cursin: but has good stuff i guess :thumbs:

bulldogdefensivetacl said:
speed works is expensive :cursin: but has good stuff i guess :thumbs:
expensive??? Um, we're almost below everyone's cost out there. Not sure what you saw that you think is expensive.

Since we've just started our online store, we barely have any margins on our products to generate business. In addition, because we do high dealer volume and operate in Delaware, we are able to keep our product prices down. I am definitely interested to hear what products you found that weren't competitively priced, if not lower than anyone else out there. Enlighten me, please. :)

SpeedWerks.com said:

great pics Laura :dthumb:

Discussion starter · #33 ·
SpeedWerks.com said:
expensive??? Um, we're almost below everyone's cost out there. Not sure what you saw that you think is expensive.
Keep in mind that he's in High School, speedwerks. EVERYTHING is expensive when you are in high school :D

pickle.of.doom said:
F'in Sweet MP, did you take those?
Thanks but no. The first three are from the AMA website immediately after the race. The last 2 were from Super's camera. What I like about Mid-Ohio is you buy the super weekend pass and you have free reign of the whole track.. The 4th pic is from Thunder Alley and the 5th is from the back stretch - two different views same day..

SpeedWerks.com said:

Since we've just started our online store, we barely have any margins on our products to generate business. In addition, because we do high dealer volume and operate in Delaware, we are able to keep our product prices down. I am definitely interested to hear what products you found that weren't competitively priced, if not lower than anyone else out there. Enlighten me, please. :)
well for a poor man like me whos thinks newenoghf .com is expensive your stuff is

but i understand that it is new stuff or whatever :dthumb:

pickle.of.doom said:
Keep in mind that he's in High School, speedwerks. EVERYTHING is expensive when you are in high school :D
true dat

GsxrJack said:
thats the bike chase scene in the matrix2 with the girl riding the keymaster or whoever he was
oh it is huh :dthumb: dident reconise it that was and ok movie

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.