Two Wheel Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Keep in mind that he's in High School, speedwerks. EVERYTHING is expensive when you are in high school :D
LOL. Thanks for the clarification and you are very right. Heck, everything was expensive when I was in college, as well. ;)

I just found it odd that someone would insult a site sponsor. I think people tend to forget that things that things that they say can affect others, ya know? But now I definitely understand. Could I just give him one of these for posterity? :bash:

:thumbs:

SpeedWerks.com said:
LOL. Thanks for the clarification and you are very right. Heck, everything was expensive when I was in college, as well. ;)

I just found it odd that someone would insult a site sponsor. I think people tend to forget that things that things that they say can affect others, ya know? But now I definitely understand. Could I just give him one of these for posterity? :bash:

:thumbs:
oh my bad i wasent insulting you at all at least that not what i ment to do :sorry: but i just meent that your stuff was so much better then newenoughf :lol: :dthumb:

twisty said:
Dont insult or give negttive feedback to support vendor. It makes the mods very grumpy.
THATS NOT WHAT I MEENT THOUGH !!!!!!!! sorry about the expensive thing I AM CHEAP THATS ALL :dthumb:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.