Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
I see this is an old thread. But in case anyone is still interested: I built a mount for the Valentine 1 Radar Detector on my bike. It was pretty easy to build with sheetmetal, and the location is perfect on my bike. It doesn't get in the way of anything, and the location helps it get a fairly good picture, both front and rear. Wiring was also pretty easy. If anyone has questions on doing this, let me know.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rworkma...576460762350885084/photo/294928803762989578/3

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]/album/576460762350885084

Reactions: drewpy

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
I did the radar detectors on all my rockets. When I got the chop the cops don't give me the bad attention. So I can blow by one speeding and they don't do crap.

Reactions: Rider

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
CB1.... yeah I'm serious... I was quite surprised at the change in attention when I went from the rocket to the chop. When on the rocket... the cops are just looking for you to break the law. They know you will... they just want to catch you doing it. On the chop... they are just checking out the bike... that's all. Its nice...

· Registered
680 Posts
CB1.... yeah I'm serious... I was quite surprised at the change in attention when I went from the rocket to the chop. When on the rocket... the cops are just looking for you to break the law. They know you will... they just want to catch you doing it. On the chop... they are just checking out the bike... that's all. Its nice...
I've heard this before. It's kinda like the difference between a teen driver and an older drier.

I still won't buy a chopper though :p

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Yeah well.. as my wife pointed out... I'm closer to thirty than twenty. And I'll point out that I'm not a teenager anymore THANK GOD!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.