Two Wheel Forums banner

Do you re-gift some of your presents?

• Heck yeah! Nuttin wrong with it!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No its just WRONG, I love stupid stuff I'll never use!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get gifts cause I'm a orphan with no friends!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... so I went to 3 family x-mas parties this weekend. And while I did pretty well in the check and cash dept... I did get some horrible gifts. Mostly from grandparents that just don't know much better.

For example... I got a "Always Classic" Gift set of Old Spice and I REALLY REALLY don't like that smell. So I think I'm going to re-gift it to a different grandfather on the wife's side of the family that I know where's it.

My wife and I always have to sort thru the stuff when we get home...

What about you guys? Do you do this? Not that I want justification or approval for it... but do you think its right/ok?

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumblebee said:
Go for it...people should get use and happiness from gifts, so if you don't want it...pass it on to someone who will enjoy it...
That's pretty much my POV.

It just seems like every year the wife and I go thru everything and figure out what we're going to re-gift. And every year I have to tell her to re-gift something that we don't need...even though she likes it... I tell her we don't need more clutter!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.