Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to move my front turn signals, was thinking of tucking them up under the opening below the headlight. Anyone have any knowledge in doing this and if it is overly difficult or not?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
kayaker said:
I would like to move my front turn signals, was thinking of tucking them up under the opening below the headlight. Anyone have any knowledge in doing this and if it is overly difficult or not?
On the R6 of your avastar? There is only 1 problem with that. Then you have this whole the side of your bike. A set of flush mounts may be the trick instead.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that would look hot!!! my kat has them pretty much flush to the fairing as it is, but the back ones are an eyesore to me, so they'll be coming off eventually for a fender eliminator kit.

be careful to make sure they are clearly visible to the oncoming traffic...looks is one thing, but safety is a factor ya have to consider as well.

keep us informed of how it goes.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Thats what I still need to do...Get front and rear flush mounts soon. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thans for the link, I like the looks of the flush mounting system much more than my relocating idea.
A budd of mine moved his on his Honda. Not a bad job, but he has them duct taped inside the housing above his front fender. Functionally, but not exactly the concept I am going for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts