Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see inappropriate or offensive material or posts on this site, you can report it to all moderators simultaneously. Since we can't all be online all the time (yes, we all have lives :)), this is the best way to report in infraction. Using this icon dispatches an email to all moderators and points us directly to the post.

The icon looks like this:

Just find the offensive post, click that icon and leave the rest to us.

:cheers:

·
Registered
387 Posts
And knowing is half the battle!! I wondered what that thing was for, just never clicked on it.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I better go delete my post on the Quick Reply thread before I get booted :here:

Thanks for the tip, though it doesn't seem to be a big problem on this board. Or the moderators are just that good...hmmmmm :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Thanks Shan! :dthumb: :twfrox:
:withstupi good info for all members!

Does it tell the admin/mods who reported the post?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Definitely good info. shan...

Thank's. I can think of one recent post I would have liked to use that feature on !

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Yeah, i reported that shiat wheatsomebody was posting last night.. Spammers suck!!!

Working together is the best way to keep TWF rockin and safe !

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Spammers nuttin.. that guy was a :loser: and :gary:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
After that Mo Fo posted that garbage last night, I am now scarred for life :sob: :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ace said:
After that Mo Fo posted that garbage last night, I am now scarred for life :sob: :bash:
I would be too if I seen that in the middle of the night in a dark alley!! :lol: :nonod: :lol:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I didn't know what that little icon was for, I just PM'd Shan as soon as I saw the first post, then all the current threads had the same pic. Atleast I learned something today! :dthumb: :twfrox:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:withstupi :h19: :mc3: :clap: :loser: :scratch: :dupe: :eek: :buds: :clap: :smoke: :flush: :chill: :bthorse: :thumbs: :luck: :welcome: that's good to know.the kid's went crazy with the smilies

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
junk yard jon said:
:withstupi :h19: :mc3: :clap: :loser: :scratch: :dupe: :eek: :buds: :clap: :smoke: :flush: :chill: :bthorse: :thumbs: :luck: :welcome: that's good to know.the kid's went crazy with the smilies
Kid's? :skep: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
All very good info!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts