Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody from the northern nevada... or northern Cali... and no Fresno doesnt count as north....North of Sacramento...
Just thought it might be fun to find some ppl to do a halfway local ride, find some nice new rodes we that someone knows... be a good chance to get a good ride and find new places to ride, may have to wait till spring though do to weather... if its warm in the winter in Reno.. give it 5 minutes and it might snow.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
we've got several cali riders in here...hopefully they can hook up with ya!! but PA is alittle far to ride this time a year for me. ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yep, besides that the bike is sleeping...that's a bit far!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
Is anybody from the northern nevada... or northern Cali... and no Fresno doesnt count as north....North of Sacramento...
Just thought it might be fun to find some ppl to do a halfway local ride, find some nice new rodes we that someone knows... be a good chance to get a good ride and find new places to ride, may have to wait till spring though do to weather... if its warm in the winter in Reno.. give it 5 minutes and it might snow.
There are some great rides around Sacramento down to Mariposa.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Call Jetski...I bet he would be a blast to ride with...besides, he has all those electronic whiz-bang gizmos on his bike, so you'll know right away when you're lost :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.. wheres Jetski located?????
I have 4 weeks off next year.. be fun to plan out a 2-3 day ride with some guys from the various forums.. prob need a bunch of forums ot get enough west coast rides to do something

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Busa

If theres osme nice ridng places down there i may be in for a trip down in summer hwen i know the weather will be good. It would be fun to get some forum rides together and if theres more in So Cal it could be a fun trip down.
How far down opast Sac are you?>

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Middle

I'd be in to go for a ride anywhere nice. If we can get at least a few ppl to commit to it and make plans i can schedule it off from work whenever it works for everyone prob late June to Sept would be best for weather.
Scott

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
wish i could be there... :sob:

ok, i'll leave now.. :leaving: :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MoJo and Busa

Anyone wanna commit some time to ride this summer? All the talk is great but it would be cool to get at least a small group of three that cna actually ride. I'm in Reno but ill take hte Z to anywhere as far south as Mexico and north to Oregon, let me know where you wanna ride and ill bring the bike with new rubber and oil.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm definitely in. If you have an idea of dates, we can firm things up and make them happen. I ride with a decent group of guys here in Central Ca. It's not uncommon for us to take a ride to the Reno area as well.

Are you planning on going to MotoGP?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mojo

I am going to MotoGP, gonna get there fri night and stay for the sat and sun racing, then gotta head back up north a bit at least cuz have no hotel sunday..lol so to get on we may need to ride up to like Fresno or Stockton or something.
But ive got no work from the 9-12th of july.. could always extend the ride up a bit to be longer if thats a good time for u.

otherwise a good ride might be to like meet in sac and hit US101.... but give me some kinda idea on a date.. if the coast sounds good then id say Early august would be good... maybe first week? like a Aug 1-2nd ride maybe.. id go longer if anyone else wants to take it form SF all the way well up into oregon...
Just let me know i can be pretty flexible long as i schedule the dates well ahead.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, not that this ride seemd to be gettign organsied very well anywyas.. but i just changed jobs so the time i got off for MotoGP will likely be all i cna afford isnce i will not have paid time off to use now. Have to go a year out or something when i've got some paid time off again.

and moto GP is now the full three days.. leave Reno early fri morning and catch the afternoon raicng on friday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts