Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took a ride to the cost yesterday 12 hours it was about 450 miles because in the mornin there was a charity ride i did on the bike and there were freakwent stops but after that me and my gfriend headed down to the cost it was great :dthumb:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I thought you lived in Kalifornia??? the coast is to the west...you don't have to drive North to San Francisco to go 30 miles west...I can almost drive to St. Louis from Tally in 12 hours...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no me and my buddy with the bmw

we dident just ride to the coast that wouldent take 12 hours :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

we took a whole bunch of twisties and went to a couple shops and stuff

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grafixx01 said:
Are they allowed ? Or are they forboden ?
:wink: what mom dont know wont hurt her, but what she does know make a lot of questions for me

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not as much as i do trust me....i got good at keeping everything from her....but there is nothing bad to hide just that she asks to many questions and i donbt like to talk

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
no me and my buddy with the bmw
So your buddy with the BMW is the Gfriend?
so is it a guy or gal? :scratch:

Gfriend in my book defines as Girl Friend and usually only referred as such by the Bfriend=Boy Friend (dating) or occasionally from girl to girl.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DUDE my FRIEND THATS IS A BOY just like a buddy from your work or something :bonk: we are friends :nonod:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Just giving you a hard time Bull. :dthumb: :cheers:
I have never heard a man refer to another man as Gfriend before tonight. :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
bulldog said:
not as much as i do trust me....i got good at keeping everything from her....but there is nothing bad to hide just that she asks to many questions and i donbt like to talk
Yo, Hoe!! you have 2600 posts and you don't like to talk???

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OMFG!! This thread is spinning out of control.... :willy:

Sounds like fun Bull... but it sounds like people want to hear about this g/f of yours!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.