Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took a ride to the cost yesterday 12 hours it was about 450 miles because in the mornin there was a charity ride i did on the bike and there were freakwent stops but after that me and my gfriend headed down to the cost it was great :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no me and my buddy with the bmw

we dident just ride to the coast that wouldent take 12 hours :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

we took a whole bunch of twisties and went to a couple shops and stuff

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grafixx01 said:
Are they allowed ? Or are they forboden ?
:wink: what mom dont know wont hurt her, but what she does know make a lot of questions for me

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not as much as i do trust me....i got good at keeping everything from her....but there is nothing bad to hide just that she asks to many questions and i donbt like to talk

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
no me and my buddy with the bmw
So your buddy with the BMW is the Gfriend?
so is it a guy or gal? :scratch:

Gfriend in my book defines as Girl Friend and usually only referred as such by the Bfriend=Boy Friend (dating) or occasionally from girl to girl.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DUDE my FRIEND THATS IS A BOY just like a buddy from your work or something :bonk: we are friends :nonod:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OMFG!! This thread is spinning out of control.... :willy:

Sounds like fun Bull... but it sounds like people want to hear about this g/f of yours!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.