Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed the calendar events (main index page, bottom) are starting to go up in numbers. There are several events coming up already.

Just a reminder, you can add your local or club events to the calendar as well. Be descriptive or provide a link so those that don't know about it can attend if they wish.

:twfrox:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
twisty said:
It sucks here tho, I looked @ that future forecast and they are saying frezzing temps till mid to late march.....sucks
Ugh, I hope that stuff stays up north! We are getting some snow today. :rant: :cursin:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Riding season upon us.... It's about time now if it would just get to Twisties neck of the woods... so he can get back on the road... and log some miles... he seems a lil' pent up... :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, let's see..... :screwy: it's snowing like a biet ch outside!! And we are expecting like 6-9 inchs!!! F this snowy junk!!! MAN AM I PISSED!!!! :wtf: :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, let's see..... :screwy: it's snowing like a biet ch outside!! And we are expecting like 6-9 inchs!!! F this snowy junk!!! MAN AM I PISSED!!!! :wtf: :lol:

Well, at least we aren't getting that much, but it has snowed a bit here and it's COLD. I've heard from several sources that March is going to be a cold month. :cursin:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Riding season never stopped. This was the second driest February on record for Denver. They must have counted frost because there wasn't a hint of moisture at my house. January was pretty dry too. I rode several times every week because the streets were clear. March is our snowiest month, so we'll see. You hear about all the snow in Colorado. But here in Denver you can see the clouds over the mountains dumping the snow, but they just can't seem to make it over to here.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Worries said:
Riding season never stopped. This was the second driest February on record for Denver. They must have counted frost because there wasn't a hint of moisture at my house. January was pretty dry too. I rode several times every week because the streets were clear. March is our snowiest month, so we'll see. You hear about all the snow in Colorado. But here in Denver you can see the clouds over the mountains dumping the snow, but they just can't seem to make it over to here.

All that moisture is in AZ and CA.

It snowed here this morning. :bonk:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Who is the clown who started this thread? Just kidding Shan.. lol.. We are getting 6-10" right now.. DOH! So much for riding.. Twisty get the snow tires out for that pocket bike and tear it up because that is the only thing anyone will be riding around here unless its an ATV or Snowmobile..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.