Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pictures arent the best!! but here they are. me and mlkx are suppose to take some pictures of the backside of this embankment but in case your wondering i just happened to ended up in the deepest part of the ravine which was like 20feet!!!!!(you can see tire tracks exiting the road on the left of the arrow sign!!) Doc says i should fully recover without any long term effects. missed joints, ect!!!! Thanks for all the support again!!!!! :twfrox:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Damn Bro...looks Like The Gixxers Seen Better Days. Good News About You Though. Now You Can Get A Yamaha Like You've Always Wanted. The Wifey Might Not Agree With You Gettin New Wheels Though. I'll Let You Put It In My Garage So You Can Ease Her Into It.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
The bike looks better than you! :luck:
You can fix or replace it.
So just concentrate on getting better! :dthumb:
It took some talking to get my wife to allow me to ride again after my big crash.
I told her I was riding before her and I would be riding after her.:cursin: That went over like a led balloon. :bash:
So I took the year off just for her. :hug: (longest year of my life) I had a new GSXR 1 year 1 week and 3 days after our agreement. (I only knows this because she told me) :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Damn RO, that looks like it sucked!!! :bash: Glad to hear your doing well.... the bike looks fixable... let us know what the estimate is when you get it!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
WOW. Glad to see are doing fine. You should be out of there in no time. The bike doesn't look to bad. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Hope you make a full recovery. The bike can most likely be fixed with parts off eBay and a little paint work. Is insurance going to cover it?

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Ahhh... going with that "earthy" look on the Gixxer these days eh? :D J/k, glad its still in mostly one piece :)

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
bike dont look to bad.........................that sux man get better!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts