Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have one and won't buy one

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you a member to either of these places? We shop at Sams' frequently and I can never get out under $200. :flush:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dont think we have a Costco up this way, atleast not that I have seen. We do have a Sam's and also a BJ's wholesale club. I hate going in there, we never come out with just what was on the list to get!! :crazy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Being single, I only need to go to Sam's Club once every two-three months and I'm set for all my grocery and home basic needs. I load up on the bulk, then get home and break everything down and re-wrap to single person useage. Works out great as I spend between $150-200 a trip and don't have to set foot inside a grocery store again for three months or so.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I used to go to both. there is a Costco but its 40 mins away. I don't fell like driving that far when I have the other 2 5-10 mins away. I can normally walk out without spending over 200. But not everytime. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I used to go to both. there is a Costco but its 40 mins away. I don't fell like driving that far when I have the other 2 5-10 mins away. I can normally walk out without spending over 200. But not everytime. :D
oh yeah, there is a costco in lancaster, ur right...but who the hell wants to go to that city.. :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
And Harrisburg. Thats one I used to go to when I lived and worked up there. To far to drive now and the other as well is to far to go. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Did somebody say something about wholesale priced BJ's?? :eek:

:lol: :sorry: couldn't pass it up!

:cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
oh god!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
oh god!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Did you call for me?

I had to before someone else did. :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Yes Did you call for me?

I had to before someone else did. :D :dthumb:

If you are God...we are all in serious touble!! :eek: might as well just hang it up now and get it over with.. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts