Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
figures lol
Adding custom parts that enhance the look of their bikes was the number one choice for Harley riders (73 percent), while adding performance equipment was the top choice for those who ride sport bikes (44 percent).

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
anything they put on has to be for looks, it aint going anywhere anytime soon fast :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
They didn't need a poll or survey for that... we all know that HD riders are tatoo'ed vest wearing, go to the tit bar for lunch, riding a-holes!! DUH!!

It will always start out with everybody eaving to everybody but as the season progresses, the HD's will start to not wave at us scum, aka sportbike riders!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Interesting info!

I usually always wave at everybody, but I get alot of the H-D people that never wave back, even when I wave first :bash: But the people on Goldwings and such usually always wave back, and sportbike people ALWAYS wave, even across a 20 foot ditch median on the highway, or over the cement dividing wall on the t-pike

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
mlkx3 said:
harley's, ya I usually dont get a wave in return and they see my finger in their mirror after we meet.
:sorry: Jeeps but I do the same thing! They deserve it... don't give me that holier than thou attitude. We are all on 2 wheels battling the cell phone talkin, doin make up, soccer moms drivin their SUV's.... just cause you paid too much for a oil drippin POS doesn't mean you can't wave.... don't be jealous cause I'm faster than you!! You FO UCKER!!

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
thirdgenlxi said:
Interesting info!

I usually always wave at everybody, but I get alot of the H-D people that never wave back, even when I wave first :bash: But the people on Goldwings and such usually always wave back, and sportbike people ALWAYS wave, even across a 20 foot ditch median on the highway, or over the cement dividing wall on the t-pike
or going around a curve at twice the posted speed...

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:
:sorry: Jeeps but I do the same thing! They deserve it... don't give me that holier than thou attitude. We are all on 2 wheels battling the cell phone talkin, doin make up, soccer moms drivin their SUV's.... just cause you paid too much for a oil drippin POS doesn't mean you can't wave.... don't be jealous cause I'm faster than you!! You FO UCKER!!

YO! BRO! The decaf is in the pot with the orange top

·
Registered
941 Posts
I was out 2 weekends ago on my ZX7R...back when we had our 2 week summer here in Michigan!!!!! And I was out in Harley country and ran past a ton. I was shocked....more waves then usual. I chalked it up to them being out for the first time and just happy to be riding. I figure I go back there in a month or so (if we ever get summer again) and the waves will be down to close to nothing.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:nonod: Shouldn't return the attitude.
We are better than that!
furk that they dont wave they get a stare down

1 - 20 of 20 Posts