1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I would definitly not wana be any passenger on them, them guys look GaY

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OMG THAT ROCKS!!!!! But I'm not sure about the 3 gay position they had on one. Not too mention the one with the guy on backwards...if he let go his face would be road pizza...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if I can do this on a scooter, can I get into WOS ? :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
NOPE, not after that thread incident!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gas Man said:
NOPE, not after that thread incident!!

not even if I can out wheelie you on a scooter? and besides you're having fun in that thread now arent you... :wink:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That was funny. The best thing was the music in the background. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmmm.....buncha guys doing wheelies on scooters. None of their passengers were of the opposite sex. Coincidence? :skep:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's what I was trying to say...but I got nuttin from this crowd!!! :wtf:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
scooters + passengers = :gary:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:wtf: UNLESS THEY'RE HOTT WITH A NICE SET OF KNOCKERS.....I MEAN HOOTERS....DAMMIT CANS....OR MAYBE JUGS.....EVEN TIGGLE BITTIES!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gas Man said:
:wtf: UNLESS THEY'RE HOTT WITH A NICE SET OF KNOCKERS.....I MEAN HOOTERS....DAMMIT CANS....OR MAYBE JUGS.....EVEN TIGGLE BITTIES!!!

well yeah, that goes without saying..but i was referring to :gary: reference made earlier by you 2...

but if you gonna have a passenger...why have a scooter..get a real bike.. :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:wtf: Dude scooters ROCK!! They're like....well...like....bigger....ya know!! All fun n games, just don't let your friends see ya ridin them...ya know!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
:wtf: Dude scooters ROCK!! They're like....well...like....bigger....ya know!! All fun n games, just don't let your friends see ya ridin them...ya know!!! :lol:
I'll say it, "Scooters are like FAT chicks, they are fun to ride, until your friends see you on it" :cursin: :bash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
I dont do fat chicks, not even when I'm drunk...
That has been my life's motto and it has done me well so far. I am with you on that one brother! Words from the book of Twisty - words to live by. This has been the word of the GSXR lord, go in peace to love and ride your GSXR, or bike of choice, Amen. :leaving:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts