Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Week four is underway... Only two more DVD's left!!

The last person to post in this thread before 5am Eastern Time this Sunday (17th) wins the DVD! Whether it's 4:59am on Sunday or 7:00pm on Saturday, the last poster to this thread gets the DVD.

We'll use the time stamp on your post to determine the winner. If the forum clock is still off, we'll use the time but adjust accordingly. There will be no ties, the first post to appear (if there are several with the same times) will win the DVD. Keep in mind, the post times appear based upon how you set it up in the user control panel.

You can win more than once, but not two weeks in a row. And, you can win a maximum of twice.

For more information on the DVD, click here.

:luck:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yum... :drool: it's getting tasty now... this time we at least had some people up to post!!!

Hands down some major :whore: by JK and Drewpy!!!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
gas man you were dead on, it wasnt me posting....it was the one armed post man!!!!! :wink: :whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
drewpy said:
gas man you were dead on, it wasnt me posting....it was the one armed post man!!!!! :wink: :whore:
:scratch: :confused:

·
7,649 Posts
idk, i am just happy to win, so i didnt look like a complete idiot talkin shyte

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
i think i missed a week....oh well. Time to win this damn DVD. I'm in... this time going for a 4:59 post time not 5 even.
I've only got one stunt DVD, gimme a break guys make it a easy 2nd stunt DVD to own for me...jk :wink:

·
7,649 Posts
and its my turn to sit back, relax, enjoy a beer, and watch the fun @ 5(which will be right after i finish the dvd) !!! :beer:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i will win next week ... mark my words........i will be up late watching the UFC liddel Vs. couture

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
We'll use the time stamp on your post to determine the winner. If the forum clock is still off, we'll use the time but adjust accordingly. There will be no ties, the first post to appear (if there are several with the same times) will win the DVD.
This means the first post at 5:00 and not the last post at 5:00 or anything in the middle. Correct?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
no, 5am is too late
its first post at 459 or lsast one beofre that if there is no 459 if it was 5am i woulda won week 2..... gotta be 459
and im sure everyweek so far has been 459

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Test

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
time?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
hell noone tried this week... I guess i won and didnt even make it back in time.... That worked out odd

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ok something is wrong its 2am PSt here which is 3mtn, 4 central and 5 eastern, no posters.....and yet the stupid website only says 4am eastern....but time.gove and my cell phone which is auto timed by tmobile reads thats its past time

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
OK enough worrying aobut it, last time i was declared not winner when i didnt post till the board actually said it was time because the ACTUAL time was past... So i htink i gotta be the winner since the actual time is past 5 now even if the board is off by an hour now.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i give up on this ****, ill never remember to get on here at that time, just too drunk.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts